Album Release

Album Release
  • Sorry but DHRWorld.com site is down. I am working on it I will be using the backup site Jatune.com in the mean time

New Brand Music presents Grammy nominated Luciano alongside Grammy nominated Chuckle Berry once again on the Pretty Looks Riddim with the much anticipated follow up to their #1 single, Real Life (Remix) - (New Brand Music - Pick Up The Pieces Riddim 2012-2013). "Rude Bwoy" is a hard-hitting universal message delivered with precision by two artists at the top of their game. This powerful track is already charting internationally via pre release! Give it one listen and you be the judge! The original version entitled "Live By De Gun, Die By De Gun" by Luciano appears on the New Brand Music release "Eyewater" which also features Gyptian, Da'Ville, Lutan Fyah, Exco Levi and many more. <object width="400" height="150"><param...
Dancehall and Reggae star Christopher Martin debut his new video "Mi Friend Dem" today. The video directed by Ruption RD Studios features cameos by the fastest man in the world "Usain Bolt", Dancehall artist "Konshens", Jamaican Olympic athlete "Jermaine Gonzalez", legendary producer Suku of "Ward 21", Radio DJ and producer "ZJ Liquid", top radio DJ and fan favorite "ZJ Sparks". The song on the 21st Hapilos Productions "Corner Shop" riddim was an instant success and made it's way to charts both locally and internationally. The Corner Shop riddim was created by Adde instrumentals & JR Blender, and mixed and by mastered JR Blender. The Corner Shop riddim also features top Caribbean artist for this international one drop riddim. J...
Globally known for featuring the top roots reggae hits that are dominating the charts worldwide, The Biggest Reggae One-Drop Anthems 2011 delivers exactly that when it hits stores on July 12, 2011 from Greensleeves Records. Featuring reggae dynamites such as Midnite, Gentleman, Tony Rebel, Bunny Lee, Queen Ifrica, Gyptian, Busy Signal, Alborosie, I-Wayne and Romain Virgo, to name just a few of the talents featured on this hit collection, The Biggest Reggae One-Drop Anthems 2011 also showcases Vybz Kartel’s first major release on a reggae melody. With one-drop smashes like “How To Answa” by Midnite, “Changes” from Gentleman, The Green with “Alone,” Gyptian on “Where You Belong” featuring the legendary Dean Fraser, Busy Signal on...
Premiering last week on TVJ's Entertainment Report, the Duss Medley Riddim Video features Vybz Kartel, Popcaan, Maxwell, Jah Vinchi, and Sean Storm. Working and editing studiously to meet the premiere deadline, RoadBlock Films! is excited to have the opportunity to work Vybz Kartel and Popcaan again. This is RoadBlock's third video with Kartel ("Jeans & Fitted" currently has over 1.9 million youtube hits and recently made it onto WorldStarHipHop.com) and second with Popcaan ("Dream" has over 160,000 youtube views). Duss Medley video marks the first official video for rising artist Maxwell. Medley videos give directors opportunities to have multiple concepts seamed together into one. With the Duss Riddim, Director Kirk Lee...
Red Rat been Saving the best for last, "The Rat Trap Mixtape" is and will be the hottest mixtape to end 2010 with. It's free, it's fun, and OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO it's Red Rat. The Rat Trap Mix tape was Mixed by DJ Outkast, hosted by Red Rat, and presented by Infinity Moguls & Shadyville Caribbean. This mixtape proves that the Red Rat is Back and ready for 2011 in preparation of dancehall's most energetic artist, Red Rat's new album! Download Here
Four-time Grammy nominee, Keyshia Cole, and Yahoo! just premiered the video for her new single, “Long Way Down.” The track will be on Keyshia’s hotly anticipated fourth studio album, Calling All Hearts. The album, dropping on 12/21, also features the hit single “I Ain’t Thru” feat. Nicki Minaj and collaborations with Faith Evans, Tank, and Timbaland, among others. Calling All Hearts follows the birth of Keyshia’s first child earlier this year and her engagement to Cleveland Cavalier, Daniel “Booby” Gibson. The entire album can be previewed right now on Amazon. Fans can catch Keyshia on BET’s 106 & Park performing alongside special guests Faith Evans and Tank on 12/20 and Chelsea Lately on 12/29. For more information check out...
The artiste Bescenta reaches the airwaves again with the title track from his recently released album "Genuine", and on May 21, 2010 releases a video that captures the essence of what it means to be truly genuine in a relationship. Walks on the beach, shopping in the market together, picnics in the garden...those simple times spent together that strengthen the bond of a relationship are represented in Bescenta's latest video. Bescenta states that his decision to make the "Genuine" video was based on feedback from fans about the song. "People are loving the tune, and as we heard that more and more we decided this would be my next video." The video takes us to various locations throughout Jamaica - the historic lighthouse at Port Royal...
The Medley commenced by Rseenal Echoing his message to the people of world to DREAM BIG let the power of your mind manifest your visions into reality, self actualize & never let the Dream-killers obstruct you from your goals.. followed by Arofat's HEART CRY a cry of redemption for the suffering of all the less fortunate people of this world. The medley then transitioned into showing Mr Glamarus making claim of the riches & blessings from JAH & the Universe with his powerful a word sounds of "RICH NOW" followed up by The Great Naptali reverberating Repatriation to "Mama Africa" with a heart felt tune MAMA AFRICA the land of the Blacks making mention to Jamaica's first National Hero Marcus Mosiah Garvey reiterating his sentiment of...
I Wayne, one of the top conscious roots reggae artists of this generation, is back with Life Teachings, his long-overdue album on VP Records, due October 11. With simplicity and grace, I Wayne’s angelic-tinged vocals flutter effortlessly across these 14 tracks filled with hair-raising lyrics and uncompromising conviction. The intricately-crafted album features organic rhythms rife with rugged basslines and one-drop drumbeats, produced mostly by Patrick Z. Henry, who is responsible for 11 of the album's songs and I-Wayne's breakthrough hit "Can't Satisfy Her." On Life Teachings, I Wayne rejects materialism (“Wise and Fearless”), predicts the imminent downfall of Babylon (“Burn Down Sodom”), rails against the violence associated with...
On June 1st VP Records releases the reissue of Just A Man by the Legendary Beres Hammond. With over 30 years in the business and an impressive history of hit songs, Beres Hammond has earned his place among the firmament of reggae singers. Just A Man; his second album, reveals an early version of Beres; R&B/ Disco crooner and quite a convincing one. This 1979 album, produced and recorded with Joe Gibbs contains the highly sought after UK Soul hit “Do This World A Favour” plus 9 other full length vintage tracks that treat listeners to a different side of Beres’ roots. This newly re-mastered disc also includes the song ‘Set Me Free’ recorded with Joe Gibbs but, never released on album before! Just A Man is a real rarity. TRACK LISTING 1...
Soulja Boy’s highly anticipated third studio album, The DeAndre Way, is available now. The DeAndre Way features the hit singles “Pretty Boy Swag,” “Mean Mug” featuring 50 Cent, “Blowing Me Kisses,” and “Speakers Going Hammer.” Fans can unlock a coupon for $2 off The DeAndre Way by using Foursquare to check into any FYE location on their mobile phone. Once checked in, fans just need to click the “special here” icon and show the coupon at the register. Get Your Copy Here <object width="575" height="324"><param name="movie" value="http://www.vevo.com/VideoPlayer/Embedded?videoId=USUV71001567&playlist=false&autoplay=0&playerId=62FF0A5C-0D9E-4AC1-AF04-1D9E97EE3961&playerType=embedded&env=0"></param><param name="bgcolor"...
Ziggy Marley, his eldest son of Bob Marley, has brought us a new song, “Africa Land,” that he’s released to celebrate the 2010 FIFA World Cup and the fact that the competition is being held in South Africa. Marley says the song is also meant to promote unity. Listen Here
Mixpak Records is set to push the boundaries of Jamaica's singles-driven culture, with an expansive concept album that weds Jamaica's reigning Dancehall champion with one of New York's most innovative producers. Over the past six months, Dancehall superstar Vybz Kartel has been in the studio with prized Brooklyn producer Dre Skull, forging a futuristic new sound that Mixpak will unveil in Spring 2011.
marie-claire, Nelly Stharre, Bob Andy and Ayeola George at Studio 38 Not since penning songs for Marcia Griffiths 20 years ago has Keith ‘Bob Andy’ Anderson written a full original song for another artist. The Legendary Reggae Singer/songwriter met Dominican opera singer marie-claire at Studio38 the night of July 25th 2010. He told her that very night that he would write her a song. Fast forward a year and three months later, the song “Constellation”is recorded and available for your listening pleasure. Marie-claire's rich vocals, along with the haunting base line and the steady reggae organriffs combine with his simple yet stoic lyrics to form what will one day joinhis other works as a classic. “CONSTELLATION” Written by...
As mother's day is approaching our thoughts and love, and many songs are dedicated to these incredible women who gave us life. Not wanting to over shadow or take anything away from this day, reggae crooner Jahmiel reflected on those men who play both roles. Just as on father's day single mothers get recognition, Jahmiel wanted to extend the sentiment to those "Real Father". That song was inspired by my dad and the good fathers I know. I felt it was necessary knowing that there's mostly mother songs out there in the music industry and less for the fathers. I do have a great mom but my dad is supportive of the 7 of us too, so I represented for him and the real fathers of the Earth. BIG up Notnice who produced it and was also influential...
Mavado and Canadian born rapper Drake are set to put their chemistry to the ultimate test and create an album together. Since canceling his contract with VP Records, Mavado returned to the United States and signed with DJ Khaled, since signing with Khaled there are a number of collaboration requests coming in from several rappers.
Dancehall’s top entertainer Elephant Man is back in action, delivering a slew of new hits on his latest studio effort, DANCE & SWEEP! Adventures Of The Energy God, set for release from VP Records on February 15, 2011. The Grammy-nominated “Energy God” brings the fun back to music in classic Elephant Man style with this collection of 14 uptempo party hits (15 on digital version) that are bound to turn up the heat. Elephant Man is the ultimate party starter whose moves on both the microphone and stage have deemed him an international icon. DANCE & SWEEP! Adventures Of The Energy God is packaged with a superhero motif, and its illustrated animated cover and artwork depict him as a hero on an international mission to single-handedly...
VP Records and Scikron are proud to announce the release of I-Octane’s debut album, ‘Crying To The Nation,’ available January 31, 2012. As one of the most-talked about artists emerging from Jamaica, I-Octane’s first full-length LP will reinvigorate the feeling of roots and dancehall at its purest. He has already proven himself as a lyricist with rapid-fire delivery, and unveils his uncanny ability to sing romantic ballads and socially aware tunes on this traditional reggae album. ‘Crying To The Nation’ puts I-Octane in a class of his own as one of the next generation’s leaders of the conscious dancehall movement. Following in a similar vein of his predecessors Sizzla, Capleton and Buju Banton, his lyrics express sentiments of faith...
21st Hapilos Digital Distribution is the largest digital distributor of Dancehall, Reggae and Caribbean music. We have successfully placed Reggae and Dancehall on the international digital market via iTunes, Amazon and Google Play to name a few. We have effectively brought the revenue back into Dancehall by employing aggressive marketing and cost-effective distribution strategies to maximize the earnings potential of clients. Here are this week new releases: On their latest sensual single, dancehall dynamic duo RDX calls seductively upon the ladies to come and"Whisper"to them."RDX merged the sexual prowess of Dancehall with explicit dalliances of after dark entertaining. “Whisper” in its clean version is simply a tease of male and...
Collie Buddz is set to release his highly anticipated EP “Playback” on January 18th 2011. The single and music video, "Holiday" sets the tone for the first official Collie Buddz release since his critically acclaimed self-titled debut which hit the top 100 on the Billboard charts in 2007. To reciprocate the years of overwhelming support, Buddz has decided to make the entire EP available for free on his website. Always the perfectionist, Collie has spent much of the last three years since his last release making new music. Collie proudly says of the process, “The EP was entirely written, recorded and engineered in Bermuda with my brother Smokey at Harper Digital Studios.” The project features an array of hand-picked producers...