Bescenta releases video "Genuine"

• Sorry but DHRWorld.com site is down. I am working on it I will be using the backup site Jatune.com in the mean time

The artiste Bescenta reaches the airwaves again with the title track from his recently released album "Genuine", and on May 21, 2010 releases a video that captures the essence of what it means to be truly genuine in a relationship. Walks on the beach, shopping in the market together, picnics in the garden...those simple times spent together that strengthen the bond of a relationship are represented in Bescenta's latest video.

Bescenta states that his decision to make the "Genuine" video was based on feedback from fans about the song. "People are loving the tune, and as we heard that more and more we decided this would be my next video." The video takes us to various locations throughout Jamaica - the historic lighthouse at Port Royal, Papine Market, the lovely Hope Gardens, and even a few takes at the home of Mr. Ken Boothe, as well as Bescenta's own home.

The "Genuine" video was directed by Ezra, who Bescenta has worked with on three previous videos. Ideas from the video came from Bescenta, director Ezra, and Bescenta's management Africa (Uplifting Music Ent.) Though making a video can mean long hours of work, Bescenta states that it's one part of his art that he enjoys the most. When asked about any unusual or unplanned things on the set of this video, Bescenta recalled that the scene in the small boat wasn't the easiest to get on film. Between trying to hold back laughter and trying to get the boat to stay put, the scene required several takes!

In the end everything worked out well, and in brilliant colours that represent the beauty of Jamaica, and the beauty of love between two people, Bescenta presents to you "Genuine".

Bescenta's album "Genuine" available at all major digital outlets.

www.myspace.com/bescentamusic
www.reggaepromotions.com/bescenta.html
www.youtube.com/bescenta