Collie Buddz Set To Release His New Album Playback For Free

• Sorry but DHRWorld.com site is down. I am working on it I will be using the backup site Jatune.com in the mean time

CollieBuddz-PlaybackEP.jpg
Collie Buddz is set to release his highly anticipated EP “Playback” on January 18th 2011. The single and music video, "Holiday" sets the tone for the first official Collie Buddz release since his critically acclaimed self-titled debut which hit the top 100 on the Billboard charts in 2007. To reciprocate the years of overwhelming support, Buddz has decided to make the entire EP available for free on his website.

Always the perfectionist, Collie has spent much of the last three years since his last release making new music. Collie proudly says of the process, “The EP was entirely written, recorded and engineered in Bermuda with my brother Smokey at Harper Digital Studios.” The project features an array of hand-picked producers, including Supa Dups and Baby Dee, whose beats compliment Collie's progressive style.

This has also been a busy year for Collie Buddz off the road. 2010 has seen the launch of his official website, the unveiling of his radio station Vibe 103, a collaboration with producers Diplo & Switch's Major Lazer for the track 'Never Enough' and more genre-bending surprises in the works for 2011.

Collie Buddz said;
The pieces are all falling into place, allowing me to focus on doing what I love most, making music.

You can download a free full version of “Playback” on January 18th 2011 here and follow Collie Buddz on Twitter.