News

Current Events
  • Sorry but DHRWorld.com site is down. I am working on it I will be using the backup site Jatune.com in the mean time

BLESS TO ALL: ANYBODY :THAT DOWNLOADS FROM THIS SITE REGGAE ME.plz TRY AND SHARE YOUR MUSIC WITH ALL THE REST OF THE FOLKS ON THE SITE IF U HAVE ANY OF THE MUSIC YOU DONT SEE POSTED ON REGGAE ME PLEASE CAN U POST THEM IN THE RIGHT FORUMS ALSO WHEN U TAKE A LINK PLEASE IN RESPECT COULD U SPARE TIME TO SAY THANKS FOR THE POST IT DONT COST U TO STOP AND SAY THANKS NUFF LOVE MIXHONEY AND REXXY :cool: ANY QUESTIONS ON HOW TO UPLOAD PLZ LEAVE A MESSAGE WE LOOK INTO THEM ALL thanks
YouTube - LADEN - Time To Shine-Official Video 23-year-old Okeefe Aarons. Laden’s star is about to shine bright in the sky, having logged generous airtime both at radio and in the dancehall with his latest single Time To Shine. Produced by Stephen McGregor, Time to Shine which is currently riding the charts, has somewhat placed Laden into the spotlight “I always had songs playing on the radio like I’m Sorry but Time to Shine has given me a real fan base. This looks like the song to give me the big break that I have always wanted,” said Laden. http://rapidshare.com/files/144995300/Laden-Time_To_Shine.zip
It doesn't hurt to say thanks.. a little gratitude goes a long way!
The island of St. Croix in the US Virgin Islands was the scene of a near-deadly robbery in which Serani and his road manager were the victims of a daring robbery at gunpoint. According to a DASECA (the production group behind many of his hits...he is one of the producers BTW) rep"We believe that the promoter set them up. They were robbed inside the hotel while they were on their way to their rooms. They were held at gunpoint and robbed, everything gone, the money from the show the night before in St. Thomas and the show before that in Guyana, everything gone," Sourpuss Responded: This is fuck up how they blame the promoters. The promoters of this show have a very good reputation with artist they bring down. Serani and his...
Angry patrons got in a fit of rage after it was announced that Beenie Man would not be appearing and they made no qualms about showing their feelings by breaking in the New Year with a ruckus. There was so much mayhem going on backstage and especially in the VIP area, as people were virtually causing a stampede as they tried to escape the hail of bottles. Some light has finally been shed on the Campfire incident as both Mavado and Beenie Man's management deny any altercation between the entourages of the two artistes. Beenie Man's manager and brother, Rohan 'Blue' Smith said Beenie Man wanted to perform because he did not sign a contract to close the show. Even though it was about 4 a.m. and Beenie Man was not scheduled to...
YouTube - EXCLUSIVE: VYBEZ KARTEL AND MOVADO SPEAKS OUT AFTER STING KLASH 2008! post your views
http://www.reggaeme.com/arcade.php?&act=Arcade&module=league all that have joined and not yet check out games please try arcade and beat sum of the top reggae me players cough cough rrrm like my self lol:D one love mix honeyyyyyyyyyy
On behalf of Mix Honey and myself I would like to take the time to wish each and every one a happy new years.
Condolences to the Dance fraternity and to the family of David Alexander Smith aka Ice. Ice was known for his famous dance "Gully Creepa". According to police reports, the 36-year-old dancer was shot and killed by gunmen at a bar on Newark Avenue in Kingston on Friday morning. Police said that around 7:55 a.m., Ice was at the establishment when men armed with guns entered. The men immediately opened fire, killing Ice on the spot. The police who are investigating reported that the Champagne Mitsubishi Lancer which was driven by Ice was taken by his attackers. Smith, is the second Jamaican dancing icon from the "Black Roses Crew" to be murdered in recent years: the first was Smith's dancing mentor, Gerald "Bogle" Levy.
Well people people!! Mi go tell unno story but mi naah tell unno nuh lie. Word on the street a seh Taurus Riley and Etana relationship mashup afta how much years. Sad eeeh but life goes on still!
Dancehall great, Mr. Vegas lost his father, Kenneth Maitland to a sudden illness on December 2, 2008.Kenneth Maitland who was a carpenter is also survived by his wife and son ReggaeMe.com extends sincere condolences to Mr. Vegas and family.
Women and girls have been the steady target of unscrupulous men who have been recently wreaking havoc in different areas of Jamaica with their random kidnappings or attempts. Source: www.yardflex.com
On November 18th, Anthony Red Rose unveils his long awaited solo release, My Name Is Red Rose in cooperation with Zojak World Wide distributors. The conscious dancehall artist whose world-class production work (Terry Linen, Beenie Man, Capleton, Bounty Killer, to name a few) cut into his own recording time is proud to release his first album in over ten years.
01. Nuh linga - elephant man 02 back it up - mr. Evil & sean paul 03. Plaaying games - serani 04. Gimme likkle - beenie man 05.sweep - elephant man 06. Mus come a road - mr. Vegas 07. Overcome - mavado 08. Winner - konshens 09. Sort dem out - demarco 10. I am not afarid - etana 11. Another bill again - tony rebel 12. Love created i (marcus teaching) - tarrus riley 13. Just as i am - l.u.s.t. 14. Love you like that - beres hammond 15. Broken melody - tesanne chin 16. Ride or die - ce'cile 17. Tic toc - busy signal
Zojak World Wide, the leader in digital distribution, in cooperation with Coco Tea’s Roaring Lion Records, is pleased to announce the release of Coco Tea’s eagerly anticipated album, YES WE CAN. The album will be available worldwide on I-Tunes and www.cocoateabarackobama.com the same day as the US elections, November 4, 2008
WASHINGTON DC, USA (AP) - All smiles and compliments, President-elect Barack Obama and his wife, Michelle, called on President George W Bush and first lady Laura Bush yesterday in a White House visit that was part political ritual, part practical introduction and a striking symbol of the historic transfer of power to come. Washington DC, USA - President George W Bush (left) and first lady Laura Bush (2nd left) pose with President-elect Barack Obama and his wife Michelle Obama at the White House in Washington yesterday. (Photo: AP)