Wiz Khalifa Opens Up About Snoop Dogg’s Influence, Love for Amber Rose

• Sorry but DHRWorld.com site is down. I am working on it I will be using the backup site Jatune.com in the mean time

wiz.jpg
Wiz Khalifa gained popularity with his impressive talent, especially when his Euro Dance-influenced single, Say Yeah received urban radio airplay, which charted on the Rhythmic Top 40 and Hot Rap Tracks charts in 2008. He is also famous for his Atlantic Records debut single, Black and Yellow, which hit number 1 on the Billboard Hot 100. Now that he is even more popular after winning Best New Artist at the BET Awards of 2011, we find it interesting to know more about his thoughts on Snoop Dogg and his love for Amber Rose.

He will be holding it down with Snoop Dogg on the big screen in an upcoming stoner comedy film High School, the soundtrack to which they are working on together. In a recent interview with Rap-Up.com, Snoop said, “The movie’s done. We’re just editing now, and the soundtrack will be out for a couple of months, so be on the lookout for that maybe January or February.”

The Deal or No Deal emcee recently spoke with CNN’s Marquee Blog explaining that a comparison with Snoop Dogg is expected since the latter has given his stamp of approval. He explained: “Just because of the vibe. Snoop is the boss dog, you know what I’m saying, and I’m a young boss so they see where I’m going with it. And even Snoop fully embraces me and gives me more [ammunition] for them to call me “young Snoop”. It’s a blessing, it’s a great thing, because I’ve always been a fan and everything that he brings is positive.”

Wiz Khalifa also publicly opens up on the support system he received from his lady love, Amber Rose. He stated: “It’s awesome to have that support and to have that base. It gives me structure, it gives me discipline and it helps me work on other stuff that’s much more important.”