Which paltalk room got the most hyprocites?

• Sorry but DHRWorld.com site is down. I am working on it I will be using the backup site Jatune.com in the mean time

deano wey part a st thomas u from.....me and rrexxy parish dat eno...dede u love tall men...hush yah cunt u guyanese punk...ahahahahahahha...:D

hmmmm

how does kev class aka kevmali talk bout anyone being hyprocrite and he logs on under female names ... same people cry about r doin it hahahaha.fuck starface batty riders

is it true kev princess in va has u on audio phone boning i thought that was funny hahahahha.

yea you wanna take a listen so u can wet up your panties?????

at matter fact u can listen to it while u have a toca in u pussy, u might come faster, hahahaha

down the list

Alright long time mi nah post in ya so where should me start?? Lets go down the line. first ill star with princess in va I dont know how anybody take wha she seh as real ummm di we all forget she said she was majiks baby moms n stole his pickney pics from his profile to make up like 20 profiles to get pal talk fame princess in va get a real man n stop swallow plastic pieces youll feel better about yourself

next

All this talk about hypocrits and shit ""if u live in a glass house dont throw stones" Almost every girl on pal talks bout bun a lesbian n bun a batiman but more than half is bi themselves n fraid to come out the fuckin closet. If your not bi and dont like someone why you a pree dem profile fah? why does it matter if i think someone is ugly? are you insecure about your looks? are you afraid to admit you look at women?

and

If your not afraid of so called"talkin di tings" why cant you talk in your own a name why change your name what the fuck are you afraid of? they curse room owners yet post up in the fuckin room all day? tsk tsk tsk lame ass people. theres passa passa and then theres made up shit. If you got to make shit up your fucked up and have no real life outside of pal you need a session on doctors phils couch if u can fit on it

pal attention

theres some stupid bitches who come on the internet and think their fuckin important when the sound men dem call u name. YOUR NOT DUMMY its called hypin a crowd.. nobody a look u . PAL ATTENTION IS NOT REAL LIFE.

Further more

to all my haters .... HATE IT WONT CHANGE SHIT ... i rather have my pickney here then have abortion.. like some on here who have those baby bones in their closet d?? . Everytime somebody on pal tries to take it on themselves to curse me they try use my daughter or my baby father. Nobody knows shit
my daughter is well taken care of from her daddy n mommy . Everybody claims my "man" dont want me n he dont look for his daughter but we're both WELL taken care of.. When u feel like u a get to me when u curse remind yourself that EVERYTHING U KNOW I MADE U KNOW. so OBVIOUSLY i dont care about it

what else

Some girls are really caught up on who i fucked . Im not quite sure why since i dont care who they fucked but they are. Instead of worrying about me you should try figure out why all these men only wanna fuck your throat... some thing to think about dont?And thats not only for va there's a lot of you ..

last but not least

keven class your an ass hole for lettin these cheap bitches think they have somethin over on u wife.. (internet a internet real life a real life) I dont understand why some tek it to heart if u a use your wife name.. mek mi nah seh u wife your bride in case they didnt know your kids dem mother for all the fuckin haters too . keep you friends close and u enemy closer. but u still an ass hole

hahahahha

now dutrchess decide to log on to again to try and explain herself hahah.the thing u stupid bitches nah realize in reality no one care it is just funny to watch yall come on here and try to explain shit..for some one nah feelin they have to explain thmeselves dutchess sure did right 4 paragraphs hahaha. dirty dutchess u stinkin bitch ..and kev where did u cuss me at like u mentioned in the room i nah find nothign that moves me ..and sharp u need mental help if u feel that lying to people wheter it be online or not is alright .. hahahaso funny to watch everyone respond to my post ..yall post shit on here but nah say nothing when adressed in the rooms hahahaha.stinkin whores hahaha . so sharp tell us again how u told cricket u was pregnant went home after he put u out afte ru visited like a month in canada waited to get hometo tell him how uthought u was pregnant so u fi get money from him then told him it was a lie hmmmm. babahahahah still everyone have a blessed day ..oh and dutchess why u nah live with ya daughter father oh thats right the wife won't let u move in hahaha. the only thing used against yall is what yall tell people hahaha

pal rooms

me say gwaan liek a 2 face bitch , all the male admins in there suck her pussy for adminship in very rotten asshole room = vra , that CUNT jingo frammer a sensitive ass dumb CUNT supossed to be artist who sound liek shit , let he admins carry on wid fuckry liek suck pussy 2 tune suck princess sureena pussy portiesha aand oh fringo brammer suck her pussy too, but he suposed to be a artist and cant take confrontation on chat, sensitive niggers or bitches nah need fe own a room or be admins if you talk shit and cant take it back...BIG UP ME BREDREN KING SMITT THE BEST HECKLER ON PAL, THEM CANT TAKE REAL so them sensitive assholes can only dot bounce ban iggy and block... real knws real only fake hide from the truth STARFEACE ENT IS A ROOM FULLA OF FAKE AND SENSITIVE MALES,, sharpy sell them soem tampons :D

keven class your an ass hole for lettin these cheap bitches think they have somethin over on u wife.. (internet a internet real life a real life) I dont understand why some tek it to heart if u a use your wife name.. mek mi nah seh u wife your bride in case they didnt know your kids dem mother for all the fuckin haters too . keep you friends close and u enemy closer. but u still an ass hole

dutches just let these internet germs gwan talk cause as i soon i log off pal they dont exist.. they worry about me, i dont worry about them..

in real life none a dem can say shyt , its just internet hype fi mek dem feel good and get internet cookie points.

im not here to prove nothing to nobody.

me a internet celebrity( tek me picha, mek pose , ahahahaah) they always ganna find something to say no matter what.

so mek dem fuck off!