Vybz Kartel Signs Merital Family to his record label.

• Sorry but DHRWorld.com site is down. I am working on it I will be using the backup site Jatune.com in the mean time

VybzKartel3.jpg
The 21st century reincarnation of dancehall comedy could well rest on the shoulders of the Merital Family. And now that they have joined the Portmore Empire, inking a deal with the Adidjaheim Records label, all that’s left are the details. The Merital Family must 'buss' this year.

The Merital Family consists of three youngbloods, Kenile, Blade and Corey.
kartelmerital.jpg

In 2005, the Merital Family began to make some noise with the minor dancehall hits, Frog Back, Everybody Dance, Love Dancing and arguably, what is considered the first Dutty Wine song.

But now, the Merital Family has a new song My Money Ha Ha , a real belly-hugging gem of a song. The delivery of the song is especially suited for stage shows and their humorous rhymes will crack up the dancehall crowd. Vybz Kartel makes a delirious cameo giving his best Santa impression (but without the ho hos), and dropping a sizzling introduction with a big-belly Admiral Bailey-like laugh.

Dude when yuh post di article yuh no feel say yuh fi post the song too? cho

Anyway my opinion of portmore vampire and his sewer mouth hasnt changed. Merital woulda better off sign wit ReggaeMe record label and ummm I heard rumors dat dem gi hellboy U.S. visa. oh gosh is it true?