Vybz Kartel No Longer Doing Gun Lyrics

• Sorry but DHRWorld.com site is down. I am working on it I will be using the backup site Jatune.com in the mean time

vybzkarteldapper.jpg
Vybz Kartel claims that he will no longer record any gun, badman lyrics or counteractions to any artiste lyrics. Kartel insists he will no longer perform such lyrics so that other artist will stop living off his name.

Kartel stated
Me stop do gun song and bad man lyrics. I did a song called Bad Up Yuh Mada and everyone and their mada counteracted it. Well, I got news for them. Dem a war wid demselves, cause I ain't giving them the time of day, hush yaw insects and parasites. I must be Twitter cause everybody a follow me. With that being said, the record must show that firstly Big BadAnd Brave, secondly Duppy Know Who Fi Frighten and thirdly Clap It Up were all released this month just in case people hear them and think I'm going against my word. I just think it's played out now and I don't have time for the negative associated with it or the other artistes who seek to counteract them as a means to reignite their mediocre careers. It takes away from creativity.

Source: Jamaica Star

kartel a idiot, a di only way him a go mek money, especially afta him put out the pussy eating tune, yu career dun kartel. lol:(