Vybz Kartel Issues Statement About His New Hairstyle

• Sorry but DHRWorld.com site is down. I am working on it I will be using the backup site Jatune.com in the mean time

kartel1.jpg
Vybz Kartel send out a Blackberry Statement about the discussion over his hair style after his new look got picked up by international gossip site, mediatakeout.com.

Vybz Kartel had this to say;
First off I’d like to say that all the fuss about my hair, as with every other thing that I do has nothing to do with anything except plain old “badmind”. Because when I was involved in the Ninja Man incident a few years ago, I had in extensions then, why didn’t the hullabaloo commence then? Because I wasn’t on top, so the hating wasn’t necessary. When I did “Never Love Another Girl” video in 2005, my hair was permed, why didn’t the inquisition commence? Because I wasn’t on top, so the hating wasn’t necessary … what I’m saying is that when you’re on top, people find all kinds of faults and flaws to point out in their quest to tear you down but guess what. I couldn’t care less what people say or think about Kartel, because if everyone loves you, you’re an obvious “kiss ass”. P.s. Mavado, Elephant Man, Machel Montano (who’s hair is done by the same girl who did mine), I-Octane, T.O.K. etc. have all had extensions put in. Talk bout that.

Vybz Kartel - Never Love Another

I agree very much with that "Batty Man" Quote. Should set a better example. Lead Don't follow. What's next a sexual transformation?