Vybz Kartel And Corey Todd Part Ways

• Sorry but DHRWorld.com site is down. I am working on it I will be using the backup site Jatune.com in the mean time

Corey-Todd.jpg
Corey Todd has chosen to immediately dissolve his business partnership with Adidja "Vybz Kartel" Palmer in the wake of alleged threats made against Todd’s life.

Corey Todd stated;
I cannot be associated with or do business with someone I don’t trust. Kartel and I haven’t seen eye to eye in a while, and late last week, after a disagreement, he threatened me on the phone because I refused to tek chat. I don’t take kindly to threats against me and my family, and I have contacted my lawyers and the relevant authorities to deal with this issue immediately. 'I am not keeping any events at the Building nightclub for the foreseeable future, I am not doing anymore business with Vybz Kartel. However, I will be doing another product soon, so I am moving forward and I hope to work with other artistes to help build their careers as well.

Todd and Kartel started the Unlimited Daggering company three years ago to manufacture, market and distribute Street Vybz Rum and Daggering Condoms. The two also operate the Building nightclub in New Kingston.

Vybz Kartel issued a statement regarding his business partnership with Corey Todd;
It has come to my attention that rumors have been circulating that I have made certain disparaging remarks about and towards Mr. Corey Todd. I must state that nothing could be farther from the truth. Mr. Todd and I have had a cordial business and personal relationship to date. However, we have reached a point in our professional journey where we are going in different directions and consequently we will be wrapping up or business relationship. I wish Cory the best in all his future endeavors.