Usain Bolt Gets Another SuperCar

• Sorry but DHRWorld.com site is down. I am working on it I will be using the backup site Jatune.com in the mean time

Yesterday after getting his latest toy, a 2010 Nissan GTR, world 100m record holder, Usain Bolt, was invited to take his car this weekend to Dover for a gentlemanly race.

Bolt was invited after JRDC Driver's Championship contender, Douglas'Hollywood' Gore heard of his new acquisition. Gore also invited formerrecord holder, Asafa Powell to the event as well.

boltcar.jpg

The Nissan GTR replaces a 2009 BMW M3 which Bolt overturned on the Highway 2000 toll road earlier this year

2zz6j2o.jpg

Asafa Powell is also the proud owner of a Black Series CLK C63 Mercedes, which is the 575 hp version of the already hot Kompressor C-Class.

exotic supercar

Bolt, the fastest man in the world, drove away in the exotic supercar after a brief photo opportunity at Worldtron Motors, Chelsea Avenue, St Andrew, yesterday. The twin turbo charged Nissan GTR is rated at 485 hpand has a top speed of 190+ mph. Purchase price is estimated at morethan 110,000 pounds sterling (J$15,400,000).

In describing Bolt's new car, Gore said: "The M3 was more of a sportingsedan; I think the GTR is probably one of the ultimate sports cars.Knowing that it is a four wheel drive vehicle with traction aids, it should give Bolt more control. It is easier to drive and safer at speed."