Usain Bolt breaks 150m world record.

• Sorry but DHRWorld.com site is down. I am working on it I will be using the backup site Jatune.com in the mean time

UsainBoltgreets.jpg
It was not just fans standing yards from the world's fastest man who were banking on a burst of adrenaline from yesterday's 150m "street sprint" in Manchester, which Usain Bolt completed in a world record 14.35 seconds.

In the event, the triple Olympic gold-medallist Bolt did not disappoint, cruising to victory in the fastest time run over 150m, breaking the world record of 14.8 seconds which has stood since 1983.

In the lead up to the race, Usain Bolt spoke of the importance of street athletics in spurring young people to take up athletics: "It's unique, something new for the sport and it will help attract youngsters into athletics.
I like to please the crowd and show them the person I am. I'm just going to go out there and have some fun with the crowd and perform to the best of my ability. If I want to be a legend, I have to keep working at it. That's what keeps me going."
YouTube - USAIN BOLT-150 METRES-MANCHESTER.