Twin Of Twins Arrested

• Sorry but DHRWorld.com site is down. I am working on it I will be using the backup site Jatune.com in the mean time

27zyye0.jpg

Paul and Patrick Gaynor, more popularly known as the dancehall duo, Twin of Twins, were yesterday taken into custody by the Half-Way Tree police on reasonable suspicion of fraud.

The brothers are accused of taking $50,000 from an upcoming artiste, under

the guise that they were able to give him the opportunity to travel to the United States of America to perform.

It is alleged, however, that they failed to deliver on their promise and subsequently refused to return the complainant's money. The act is alleged to have taken place earlier this year and was reported to the police in February.

The brothers were arrested yesterday along Half-Way Tree Road and are now in custody awaiting an interview.

The duo are known for their comedic routines featuring witty social commentary and jabs at popular figures in the entertainment and political worlds. Their latest release, Trial and Crosses, has been getting rave reviews from fans.

trial and crosses fi real

mi know seh a lot of artistes a fight against da twins so mi kinda suspicious a da charges weh file from february but dem get lock-up just afta dem drop da new cd trial and crosses. dem already caan get pon no show a ja cause beenieman a fight dem out know sumady a try give dem a criminal record so dat dem won't be able to travel.

da twins are the most original act in JA since I Wayne, dem whole ting sell-offff so bad-mind is active.

Capt Baker you seem to have eaten the bread of sorrow and are now regurgitating foolishness!

KingKalonji I am with you on this. It is obvious dat ppl been fightin dem down esp. supersensitive Betweenie Man and I agree with everything you said. I am a fan of theirs and I hope the allegations are false. You can tell by listening to them that the Twins are not idiots. This story really nah add up... dutty badmine *%@#!$*! dem nuh like fi see when real stars a shine. I hope the judge is not a clown like capt baker an the ress a dem :mad: