Talk up the right things says Boom Boom

• Sorry but DHRWorld.com site is down. I am working on it I will be using the backup site Jatune.com in the mean time

1trl0m.jpg

Alliance selector Boom Boom is disappointed that an event which was supposed to be promoting peace and unity is now being used to create conflict.

“There are reports circulating that I was musically beaten by Chris Diamond at The Building during the Gaza vs Gully unity jam,” he explained.

The Alliance selector described in detail everything that took place that night.

“After speaking with Earl, he assures me it was not a clash thing, it was something to show selectors unity and I agreed. But from mi go inna di club a pure Gaza (indicating that patrons who supported Gaza should wear white)…all di speaker and bartender sey Gaza” Boom jokingly stated.

Boom went up first and gave a lively mixture of gully, gaza and other songs…which the moderator Pretty Boy Floyd gave him ‘stripes’ for it.

The Gaza Selector took a while before he earned his stripe…this went on round after round with Boom Boom dominating except for one where Chris Diamond absolutely took it.

It came to the last set where Boom Boom absolutely destroyed the competition. So you can imagine the selector’s surprise when he heard comments on radio and at subsequent dances that he was properly whipped.

“ If dem haffi call up mi name, dem fi meck sure sey dem get it straight,” Boom Boom warned.