T.O.K. Bay-C plays producer on new compilation CD

• Sorry but DHRWorld.com site is down. I am working on it I will be using the backup site Jatune.com in the mean time

bay c tok.jpg
With the impending release of the group's new album, Our World, TOK's Roshaun Clarke is steadily showcasing his skills in the music scene under another capacity, as producer.

For the past year, Bay-C as he is better known, has been making waves locally and overseas with the production of singles such as Miss World, featuring TOK and Beenie Man, and riddims like Black Rain, Gargoyle and Money Tree. Despite what people may think, this artiste-turned-producer is not new to the production game. Already his work has been featured on Assassin's debut album Infiltrate as well as Bounty Killer's Art of War - Mystery. Now finally, he has emerged with his own album.

Bombrush Hour was released on April 22, through JVC, Japan, which has been home to several heavy-hitters on the reggae/dancehall scene - Mavado, Elephant Man, Mighty Crown and TOK all fall on their roster.

Awww Bay C accomplishin his dreams. I am so proud of Roshaun and when I have a son he will be named after him LOL :p Mi really happy fi read dis. Cant forget how I cried when I saw his pic on my 16th birthday cake!! LOL I was a little insane during my adolescent years. Had a serious TOK crush n never thought I woulda grown out of it :rolleyes: