*Steps Into The Room, Brushes Shoulder, Adjusts Yankee Fitted*

• Sorry but DHRWorld.com site is down. I am working on it I will be using the backup site Jatune.com in the mean time

PHOENIXXX

May 14, 2009
didn't see an introduce yourself section

so I welcome myself

I think ima like this place. get used to the god.

so what's poppin?

u want a kick inna u face fi a post fukery.....and to think i even viewed dis lame piece of shit thread....hissteeth

lmfaooooooooooo fo reeal...him want a bloodclaat kick inna him faceeeee fi come lame ourrr passa passa section with him fuckery post...mi did hurry fi read mi thought was some new susssss........stueepsss mi vex noww

u want a kick inna u face fi a post fukery.....and to think i even viewed dis lame piece of shit thread....hissteeth

shut the fuck up and kick rocks lilttle nigga

lmfaooooooooooo fo reeal...him want a bloodclaat kick inna him faceeeee fi come lame ourrr passa passa section with him fuckery post...mi did hurry fi read mi thought was some new susssss........stueepsss mi vex noww

you was thirsty to see some dick and you mad?

all you gotta do is ask nicely baby

Post up cocky pitcha or leff out di rass from now! :D

show me some titties

nigga inna u mumma face dats why u fadda fuk har nosehole and get yu....yu cheap piece a downloaded junk mail......u not even wut cursing..ur jus plain stupid

nigga inna u mumma face dats why u fadda fuk har nosehole and get yu....yu cheap piece a downloaded junk mail......u not even wut cursing..ur jus plain stupid

I made a thread to introduce myself

you start hating and being disrespectful out the gate when all I said was what's poppin

I'm not feeling the love right now rasta.

I'm hurt :(

don't be

I made a thread to introduce myself

you start hating and being disrespectful out the gate when all I said was what's poppin

I'm not feeling the love right now rasta.

I'm hurt :(

you so happen to start your post in the passa passa section and it no easy round them corners lol to introduce youself its the welcome to reggaeme thread in the music forum

LOL I jus read the title and nearly fell off the couch. Wat a sight eee fada. Now what was that you said about God :confused:

BTW there is a Welcome to ReggaeMe.Com section. It was the first door on your right after you passed the security desk.

Unu wicked nuh rass...ahahahaahhahaha ayee new bwoy nuh venture over this way unless yuh ready fi a war okay sweet heart...

I bring peace my lady

I'll war with niggas another day.

a friend recommended this place since I decided to catch back up with the reggae scene.

I just listened to that Mavado album, I'm feeling it hard. going to buy it tomorrow

you so happen to start your post in the passa passa section and it no easy round them corners lol to introduce youself its the welcome to reggaeme thread in the music forum

LOL I jus read the title and nearly fell off the couch. Wat a sight eee fada. Now what was that you said about God :confused:

BTW there is a Welcome to ReggaeMe.Com section. It was the first door on your right after you passed the security desk.

cool

now I know what to expect :D