Snoop Dogg To Drop Reggae Album

• Sorry but DHRWorld.com site is down. I am working on it I will be using the backup site Jatune.com in the mean time

24l3ep4.jpg

Reinventing yourself is the only way to stay on top in this game.

You have to try new things and show different sides of yourself or else the people will get bored.

It seems like no one understands this better than West Coast repper Snoop Dogg.

He has never been afraid to try new sounds and styles and usually the people eat it up. I mean think about it, what other artist can go from “Murder Was The Case” to “Sensual Seduction” and nobody even blink an eye?

just when you thought we had seen it all from the man, word is coming from the Dogg’s house that he is about to flip the game again.

Fresh off his country debut I am now hearing that Snoop is about to release an all reggae album!

Apparently Snoop has been laying down several tracks with members of the Marley family in his home studio in L.A. and is really intent on releasing an all reggae album. So far I hear his record label is not with it at all but Snoop doesn’t give a damn and continues to make new tracks.

I must admit this isn’t too surprising to me. I mean if I had to guess any genre that Snoop would venture into, Reggae would be at the top of the list. The country thing was a stretch but hey, can’t knock a man for trying I guess right.

I wonder if he’s gonna dread the perm up now?
snoop.jpg