Should there be alimit on the number of kids per family/person?

• Sorry but DHRWorld.com site is down. I am working on it I will be using the backup site Jatune.com in the mean time

reggaeme

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 15, 2008
Florida
given the current new about the california woman have 8 kids at once
Should there be a limit on the number of kids per family/person?

yes they should...she too wutless 8 kids at once....she too young fi that shit...all my hard earn tax money have to help her rass...loook at the stateeee of economy in the country and ppl a breeed like dem have no sense..jobs nuh even deh bout........some people need fi think before they make certain drastic decisions

dede i will be having 10 kids so try work hard fi we get u tax money bitch....hehehehe tap u complaining u mule
anytime me find a decent man wey love me and pwile me.....den i shall give him 2 kids....if him wah more me simply adopt..and i wont be adopting any of u animals on here...so katt u better tan inna di zoo..and mix glue up di stretch mark dem inna u face:D

dede i will be having 10 kids so try work hard fi we get u tax money bitch....hehehehe tap u complaining u mule
anytime me find a decent man wey love me and pwile me.....den i shall give him 2 kids....if him wah more me simply adopt..and i wont be adopting any of u animals on here...so katt u better tan inna di zoo..and mix glue up di stretch mark dem inna u face:d

lol sis u bad to katt , wait till i see she replie lol

given the current new about the california woman have 8 kids at once
Should there be a limit on the number of kids per family/person?

YES I THINK THERE SHOULD PPL SHOULD GET VETED BEFORE THEM ALLOWED KIDS ....:eek:

me sey 2 pickney a my cut awf limit..me nuh wah no more....a my pussy a bun me wen a labor time...and so big up me cute goodaz pussy:D

I dont necessarily think there should be a limit to how many kids a family can have. But, I do think there should be a limit to how much assistance a family can receive. Depending on the family's income and the amount of children should determine the assistance provided. Because to me it seems like now females just havin babies to get help. So this single mother of 4 at 25 years old unemployed and uneducated gets help quicker than a struggling husband and wife with 2 children. Simply because one dont know how to keep her legs dem closed... so there should definitely be some kind protocol when it comes to that. Just not sure if limiting the number of children a family can have is the right way to go