Should men have control over the abortion process?

• Sorry but DHRWorld.com site is down. I am working on it I will be using the backup site Jatune.com in the mean time

mixhoney

Staff member
Oct 21, 2008
ukkkkkkkkkk
www.myspace.com
:eek:
like see both sides what men n woman say
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If it's their child should they have say so about whether or not the woman should have abortions?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If it's their child should they have say so about whether or not the woman should have abortions?

I think a guy should have a say or an opinion in it but ultimately its the female choice

I actually think yes men should have saying in what decision is to be made.it was two people that committed the act so offcourse both party should sit and come to a decision.

yes both fi consider dis....and if di woman go dash wey di belly without di man knowing i feel she should be stoned to death......abortion is a serious ting....both a dem mek di bay both a dem fi consider wey dem ago do wid it....so me seet...big up me madda..i love u mummy u never dash me wey.....

bullshyt sum woman have dem pussy pon dem forhead and swear dem a real goodads gal or a bad gal and when pickeny hit them dem run guh to abotion house fuck if u fuck and breed take care of the pickeny i kno 1 chick who had more abotion dan riddims dat came out and its sad uno kno who mi a talk bout like i said i deal with facts and uno will hear bout she in the next couple of months............

now let see who runs to rexxy and beg him to take this down hahahaha uno weak hearted bitches

lmaooo

rexxxyy stopp bloodclaaat tekk down di mannn post ..whey tek u...itss called forum and passa passa if di man waaan chat mek him bloodclaat chattttttttttttttttttttttttttt........................... u need fi relax sometime....two mi waaan u calll namess dat mi a seh

I THINK SO......THATS A FUCKED UP SCENERIO T0 BE IN ANYWAY AS A COUPLE.....HOWEVER......EVEN THOUGH THEY SHOULD HAVE A "sAY"....THE woman SHOULD ALWAYS HAVE THE DECISION...ITS HER BODY....SHE IS THE ONE IS GOING TO SUFFER THE MENTAL AND PHYSICAL PAIN..MORESO THAN THE MAN!

hmmm..some gal a walkin cemetery enuh.... mi bun out abortion. but anuh fi mi body so mi cyaa tell a ooman wah fi do. most mi coulda do is offer mi firm objection.

me a nuh walking cemetery...me never kill nuh pickney from me bawn yet...big up me pussy.....2chune a wanda if me kno who u a talk...wink wink;)

I THINK SO......THATS A FUCKED UP SCENERIO T0 BE IN ANYWAY AS A COUPLE.....HOWEVER......EVEN THOUGH THEY SHOULD HAVE A "sAY"....THE woman SHOULD ALWAYS HAVE THE DECISION...ITS HER BODY....SHE IS THE ONE IS GOING TO SUFFER THE MENTAL AND PHYSICAL PAIN..MORESO THAN THE MAN!

While I agree with the parts about the woman bein the one to bare the pain and the trials of the pregnancy and labor it in no way should be ONLY her decision. Her body yes... But it was her that allowed the child to be conceived, it wasnt the man alone that made that decision so he should have a say regardless.

There should be a consent form for the Baby father to sign b4 a woman can get an abortion I think. And if he doh wah sign it tough cookies for her.

Abortion is a big pot of bullshyt. A life is a life is a life. There are some situations where some people feel a child shouldnt be brought into the world under particular circumstances but thats why there's a thing called adoption. It have people out there tryin to breed for decades and cyah breed. So what gives one the right to take God's gift of life and throw it away. Thats shyt... I could go on for days about abortion... :mad: