QQ father awarded full custody.

• Sorry but DHRWorld.com site is down. I am working on it I will be using the backup site Jatune.com in the mean time

QQ.jpg
QQ, whose real name is Kareem Dawkins, was at the centre of a custody battle between his parents Joseph 'GQ' Dawkins and Jackqueey Banks, in October 2007. During this time, QQ was not allowed to perform because he was a child and would have needed a special work permit to do so. But on March 30 this year, his father was awarded full custody of his now 15-year-old son. At his present age, QQ no longer needs a work permit to perform.

Currently, videos for his songs, Waist and How Do You Feel, are in rotation. His other songs, Soldiers and Be Careful Of Your Friends will be released soon.

Already, he has a hectic schedule. GQ said he will be doing a school tour in Belize, as well as shows in the Bahamas, Trinidad and India. He will also do a song for the Independent Party in the Cayman Islands. And, in June, he will receive an award from the Australian High Commissioner, for his outstanding work in the Caribbean.

Mi glad the father won custody of him. I didnt want the mother to win. From what I understand she nvr was raisin him in the fuss place it was the father. But tru money start run she waa come pose up harself as mada. An the govament all of a sudden waa stand behind some child labor laws n sitten. I didnt even know such laws exist in Jamaica caz look pon how much pikney deh a yaad a labor... nah look pon how much pikney deh a Jamaica a wuk like slave an yuh nah see dem a do nutten bout dat but now dem waa come chat bout child labor... Cho :mad: Anyway mi glad dem resolve the issue