Nude Rihanna pictures leak to the net

• Sorry but DHRWorld.com site is down. I am working on it I will be using the backup site Jatune.com in the mean time

52j5lt.jpg

American singer Rihanna is the latest to become embroiled in a nude photo scandal with images of the star leaked on the internet.

Of the photos, only two show the singer's face. The others reveal her naked body and backside but her face is hidden from view.

The photos were reportedly taken at The London West Hollywood hotel, where Rihanna once stayed with her former boyfriend Chris Brown.

Some are floating the rumor that Chris Brown leaked the Rihanna nude photos that hit the net the other day. The theory is sparked by one of the photos which features a message written by Rihanna on a hotel room mirror. Brown, through his spokesperson, has denied leaking the photos.
rihanna7.jpg rihanna0full.jpg rihanna.jpg rihanna1.jpg
rihanna2.jpg

K
I HEARD THEY WERE FAKE... NONE OF THEM SHOW HER FACE SO THERE IS REALLY NO WAY OF TELLING... BUT EVEN IF THEY ARE, EVERYONE HAS SENT SOMETHING LIKE THIS TO SOMEONE OR HAS SOMETHING LIKE THIS ON THERE COMPUTER OF THEMSELVES, BUT YET BECAUSE SHE IS FAMOUS THEY ARE MAKING A BIG DEAL ABOUT IT. :confused: IM SURE THEY DONT HAVE ANYTHING BETTER TO GO WITH THERE LIFE RATHER THAN HACK HER COMPUTER TO TAKE HER PICTURES. LOL. O WELL... MORE PROPS TO RIHANNA. MORE PLUBLICITY FOR HER! :D