No Alliance for Beenie Sizzle Show.

• Sorry but DHRWorld.com site is down. I am working on it I will be using the backup site Jatune.com in the mean time

beenie.jpg
It was Beenie Man's desire to have members of the Alliance perform on his Beenie Sizzle show set for this Saturday at the National Stadium. However, this move as a mark of unity, may not become reality.

According to Beenie Man, he attempted to approach the Alliance to do his Beenie Sizzle show as a sign of unity, especially at a time when Jamaica was doing so well on the international scene with the sprinting prowess of its athletes.

Julian(Killer's manager) was asked if the artistes dem nah do the show, and him say the "artistes dem ah go Japan".

The show, sponsored by corporate giants LIME, will feature musical heavyweights such as Rick Ross, Vybz Kartel and the Portmore Empire, Queen Ifrica, Sizzla, Destra, Jah Cure, Aidonia, Junior Reid, Freddie McGregor and the Big Ship family, Mr. Vegas, Laden, D'Angel, Barrington Levy, G Whiz, Heavy D, RDX, Mykal Rose, Nesbeth, I Octane, Goddy Goddy and Ward 21