Nas And Kelis File For Divorce.

• Sorry but DHRWorld.com site is down. I am working on it I will be using the backup site Jatune.com in the mean time

nasandkelis4.jpg
Nas and Kelis have officially ended their marriage after a lawyer for the female singer filed divorce papers.

The couple first met in 2002 at a post Video Music Awards party being thrown by P Diddy and they eventually married in 2005.

A spokeswoman for Kelis confirmed the news, saying; "I can confirm that she has filed for divorce. We request the media to respect her privacy during this very difficult time."

The pair's personal life also became professional in 2003 when Nas appeared on Kelis' album 'In Public', Kelis later appeared on a track on Nas' album 'Hip Hop Is Dead'.

The news of the divorce comes as the pair prepare for the birth of their first child with Kelis being seven months pregnant.

who even cares...kelis jus pregnant and maybe sensitive...me kno wen di baby bawn she ago miss nas tung in har pussy and figet bout divorce...ahahahaha look pan beenie and angel...dem fi divorce longer dan how dem married and all now dem divorce dey pan pause..a wanda why...me have a feeling sey beenie nyam di punanie good eno.....carlene teach him...ahahahaha woiieee