Mavado And Manager Survives Car Accident

• Sorry but DHRWorld.com site is down. I am working on it I will be using the backup site Jatune.com in the mean time

ac6b7a.jpg

Dancehall deejay Mavado and his manager Julian Jones-Griffith are counting their lucky stars after surviving a serious car accident over the weekend, while en route to an assignment in Negril, Westmoreland. Apparently, the vehicle in which the two were travelling sustained minor damages, but the car that hit them was totalled; a passenger bus was also badly damaged.

According to Jones-Griffith, who was driving the car with the entertainer, it was his quick thinking that sparked him to swing this was later confirmed by a message on his profile page of the popular social site, Twitter "bus infront us write off, car that hit an us was totalled, our car jus the bak door mashup, thank u Jah for givin me that vision to swing."

Other entertainers travelling in the convoy included controversial deejay and leader of the Alliance Bounty Killer, TonyMatterhorn, Flexxx, Mavado's cousin Chase Cross and their selector Boom Boom.

It's alleged that the vehicle that caused the accident was stolen as immediately upon collision the occupants disembarkedand ran into some nearby bushes fleeing the scene.