Major Mackerel Chopped With Samurai Sword.

• Sorry but DHRWorld.com site is down. I am working on it I will be using the backup site Jatune.com in the mean time

major-mackerel-chopped.jpg
Major Mackerel (real name - Garfield Dixon) was reportedly hospitalized in Brooklyn, New York earlier today, after he was attacked by a jealous husband wielding a two-foot samurai sword. Mackerel, who has lived in the U.S. since the 1990s, was reportedly slashed across the head and suffered a severe cut on his left palm during an altercation outside his home in East Flatbush, New York some time this morning.

According to police reports, Mackerel was on his way home from a trip to the store, when he was ambushed by his neighbor Oscar Joseph (who also happens to be Jamaican). Joseph reportedly claimed that Mackerel had been flirting with and harassing his wife.

Just minutes after the incident, Joseph was arrested, still clutching the bloody sword. He was charged with assault with intent to cause a serious injury, menacing and criminal possession of a weapon. Mackerel has reportedly denied harassing the man’s wife, but admitted that a few of his friends may have whistled or called to her earlier in the year.

perhaps he gave her a verse of

Mackerel vs Machete

“Cow Cod” (”Uno a fool / Uno mentally mad / From you eat cow buddy you give the cow a blowjob.”)

mackerel stop harass de woman

“Major Mackerel mix, but me no mingle, and me no get entangled with no form ah Dutty Bungle.”