Kym Regain Her Publishing Rights

• Sorry but DHRWorld.com site is down. I am working on it I will be using the backup site Jatune.com in the mean time

Kym1.jpg
Kym and her Legal Team announced that effective April 15, 2010 Kym has full control of her Publishing Rights. Kym and her Legal Team provided her former Recorded Label with a (60) sixty days cancellation notice in February and has been waiting patiently for it to take effect. Kym also cancelled her management contract with the Record label in February and is currently being managed by Sandra Hamilton.

“This is exciting”, said Kym, “this will allow me more creative freedom”. Since leaving the record label, Kym has released, “This is love”, that is currently on the Caribbean Top 20 Charts. “This is love”, was written by Kym and Produced by Stone Age Productions. She has also released a collaboration with former Portmore Empire member, Ryno Da Stinger called, “Last Night”, that is in heavy rotation both locally and internationally.

Kym is currently booked for several shows through out the Caribbean and is putting the final touches to her European Tour. You can look for great things from Kym has she is working feverishly to make good music that will last for generations to come.

lol... laughin at myself caz i was here lookin for the "like" button... too much time on fb does that to you

i am happy for KYM and i wish her all the best in her endeavors!! no woman should let any man or any other sort of creature hold her back or hold her down!! glad she had sense enuff to practice her God-given freedom :)