Kanye West outburst at MTV VMA"S

• Sorry but DHRWorld.com site is down. I am working on it I will be using the backup site Jatune.com in the mean time

kanye-west-2.jpg
NEW YORK (AP): The MTV Video Music Awards kicked off yesterday with a poignant, tender tribute to fallen icon Michael Jackson, but soon got back into raucous character thanks to Kanye West, who delivered yet another awards show outburst at the expense of country and pop sweetheart Taylor Swift.

West - who has flipped out after losing at the VMAs, the Grammys, the American Music Awards and others - complained once again that the wrong person had been awarded a trophy, but this time, it was on behalf of Beyonce.

Beyonce, nominated for best female video for Single Ladies, was bested by Swift, the best-selling artiste of the year outside of Jackson. The 19-year-old was giddy when she won for her clip You Belong to Me, saying: "I always wondered what it would be like to maybe win one of these someday, but never actually thought it would happen."

Kanye West grabbed the mic; But West ruined her moment when he jumped onstage at Radio City Music Hall and grabbed the mic from her.

"Taylor, I'm really happy for you, and I'm gonna let you finish, but Beyonce had one of the best videos of all time," he said, as a shocked Beyonce looked on and the crowd began to boo West.

Later, the celebrity crowd was unforgiving of West. When Diddy read his name later in the show while introducing the nominees for best male video, the crowd booed, and Diddy said in mock surprise: "What happened?" The crowd responded by chanting Swift's name (T.I. ended up winning the award).