Jamaican Olympian Raymond Stewart banned for life from athletics.

• Sorry but DHRWorld.com site is down. I am working on it I will be using the backup site Jatune.com in the mean time

Raymond_Stewart1.jpg
Four-time Jamaican Olympian Raymond Stewart, who later became a coach in the United States, has been banned for life from athletics for acquiring banned performance-enhancing drugs for his athletes.

Raymond ("Ray") Stewart (born in Kingston, Jamaica) is a former Jamaican athlete. At the 1984 Olympics in Los Angeles Stewart won a silver medal with the Jamaican relay team. In addition to that he came sixth in the controversial 100 m final.

At the 1988 Summer Olympics in Seoul, Stewart came sixth in the 100 m final, in addition to that he came second with the Jamaican relay team. At the 1992 Summer Olympics in Barcelona.

Stewart came sixth in the 100 m final. He has two World Championship medals silver from the 100 m at the 1987 World Championships in Rome, he did also get a bronze medal with the Jamaican relay team at the same championship

The United States Anti-Doping Agency (USADA) said in a statement.
Stewart's participation in trafficking in prohibited substances, as well as administration and attempted administration of prohibited substances, in violation of applicable sport anti-doping rules led to the ban

Raymond Stewart worked with banned U.S. sprinter Jerome Young, Americans Kenny Burkenburr and J.J. Johnson and Jamaican Olympian Beverly McDonald

watch here i don't give a shit what dem american say about us islander dem always wanna find fault when good folks a live and a do big things i don't believe dat, look at when dem wanted to say bolt is using drugs too dem f.........ker

idk what story dj burn was reading, but in this article, dem american didnt say one raas about us islander rofl the statement was about one individual, Ray Stewart, idk if the accusations are true, but who knows :confused:

what they did to bolt really was Fd up caz clearly after the many tests they found NOTHING and I know they still had a whole lotta crap to say about bolt, I heard some of it myself, like someone at my job said "maybe there is some kinda drug in the food they eat that the tests just cant detect yet" and I blv that was pure hatred, why cant he jus be naturally gifted? but on the other hand, there was also an American at my job who said "I dont see anything wrong with him celebrating; can u imagine what its like to come from such a small island and to make a mark on the world? of course he gotta celebrate" so yea, its not always the world against us :cool: