Jah Cure arrested

• Sorry but DHRWorld.com site is down. I am working on it I will be using the backup site Jatune.com in the mean time

Jah%20Cure.jpg
Siccature "Jah Cure" Alcock, was arrested and charged Thursday April 22, 2010 for illegal possession of Marijuana.

Jah Cure was travelling along Dunrobin Avenue when he was stopped and searched during a spot check. Two ganja spliffs were reportedly found in the ash tray of the car, along with a small amount of marijuana in a bag. The police say the drug weighs about an ounce in total.

Jah Cure was released from police custody yesterday and granted bail of $10,000. He is set to appear in the Corporate Area Resident Magistrate's Court on Monday April 26, 2010.

i dont mean to depart from the subject but... wah yuh say jah cure name??? siccature alcock??? a joke yah mek... lmao... boy mi woulda sue mi mada if she did gimme a name like dat lol i hope dat name have some special significance caz mi all google it fi see if a real ting and a pure jah cure a come up pon google... dwl

now on a serious note... police in jamaica arrestin a rastaman fi possession of two ganja spliff??? joke ting dat