Jah cure ah bow cat lmaooo

• Sorry but DHRWorld.com site is down. I am working on it I will be using the backup site Jatune.com in the mean time

don_balooga

Nov 16, 2008
Brooklyn
VIEW THE ORIGNAL BLOG LMAOO

I actually received another story about Jah, that was a bit different. I guess everyone's sexual experience will always be different. Enough of my jibber jabber, here's the story...

I met Jah Cure back in mid 2008 when he came to perform at a show in my native Caribbean country. He and his entourage were partying at a particular club when I seemed to catch his attention. He sent the bodyguard to call me over, being shy but yet eager I went towards him...he told me how nice I looked and that he wanted to chat with me after the party so I gave his bodyguard my number as he said he didn’t want to leave with me to make it suspicious. Within minutes of his departure from the club my phone rang and it was jah cure. He told me to come and meet him at his hotel. When I got there jah cure was sitting on the couch of his exuberant suite in a white vest and white boxers with a glass of Hennessey cognac..he got up and greeted me with hug and a kiss on my cheek. he asked me if I wanted a drink which I accepted…we exchanged a few words mostly about his life he then said he was tired and invited me upstairs to his master suite..when we got to the room he gently opened the door for me and hugged me on my way in telling me how good I smelt.he started kissing me so passionately as if he had known me before, all the while his hands were massaging my ass cheeks..he then released me and asked me to take my clothes off so he can see my sexy body while he took his clothes off to just being in a white underwear. I striped and did a little modelling for him as he stood and admired my body in amazement, he went across the bed and told me to come over and lay on top of him, I layed on top of his pencil slim toned body and his dick was hard as rock, while my pussy was dripping wett..again he kissed me while I gyrated on top of him, he rolled me over and took out his dick and omg it was huge bigger than his body I had never seen a slim man with a dick the size of that in length or width. I was so shocked he asked me if I had ever had a Jamaican cock I said no he then asked me to kiss his cock which was filled with pre-come..i hesitated as I didn’t know him but eventually ran the tip of my tongue on his dick and he said to me “kiss ma balls baby” “ya love this cock don’t” “good Jamaican cock ” he began to run his fingers through my wet pussy as I was massaging his huge loose balls, he then pushed me up told me to kiss him so he could taste his cock off my lips then he began to lick my nipples and all the way down to my belly button then ran his tongue straight over my pussy and gave me a kiss on it inhaling the scent telling me how good it smelt(he did not put his tongue inside though just on the outside). He then asked me if he could feel the wetness and pushed his dick almost to my pussy which I blocked with my hand and asked him where was the condom, he laughed and said “baby me nah gah push it in just wanna feel some de wetness pun ma cock, don’t worry me got condom” this began to turn me off as this man did not know me but was willing to put his dick in my pussy not knowing if I had any diseases. He got up and put the condom on and pushed his dick inside me which felt so good he began to massage my inner walls deeply until I moaned with pleasure all the while he said to me “u like ma cock don’t” he then turned me over on my tummy and began to fuck me from the back telling me to “cock it up baby dats how ma like it” his dick felt so good but now in this position I could feel all of it and I moaned with pleasure and pain while he said ”yes baby that’s how ma like it, yes baby, me know ya know how fe fuck me, yes baby, good poom poom u got dey baby”. after fucking me in that position for about half an hour I came repeatedly then he said to me “baby ya wan mek ma cock come, just fuck ma baby, just like dat don’t stop”, he eventually came and rolled of me and took the condom off, thru it on the ground and hugged me and asked me to spend the rest oof the night. We fell asleep wrapped up in each others arms..i got up and got dressed in the morning and woke him to tell him I was leaving he asked if he can have some more of my poom poom before I left. I wasn’t in the mood anymore as the fantasy was quite over plus I was still shocked as to him telling me he wants to feel the wetness, the thought just kept coming to my mind like if he had something he wanted to share. He got off the bed and got down on his knees before me asking me not to leave and to give him some more of my nice poom poom he even pushed his face onto my pussy smelling it telling me how bad he needed it, he begged so hard but I maintained it was a definite no. We talked for a bit and he gave me his number in Jamaica. We kissed goodbye and I left. Later that day when I went to have my hair and nails done at the saloon I found out I was not the only one he was sleeping with since he was in my country I was like his number only who knows..i have never spoken to him since that night and the Jamaica number he gave me was invalid when I tried contacting him..i don’t look at myself as a groupie cause I didn’t do it for money or anything since I got nothing from him but everyone has a fantasy and mine was to be with a celebrity. I got it but I’m sure I would never do that again. And for jah cure how can you be so free in wanting to feel a woman’s wetness??????????
Bloggers any thoughts?

jah cure is the truth...if u jus gettin familiar with him ill up some songs i really love....

if u like him you should also check out sizzla, movado, busy signal, and I wayne

VIEW THE ORIGNAL BLOG LMAOO

I actually received another story about Jah, that was a bit different. I guess everyone's sexual experience will always be different. Enough of my jibber jabber, here's the story...

I met Jah Cure back in mid 2008 when he came to perform at a show in my native Caribbean country. He and his entourage were partying at a particular club when I seemed to catch his attention. He sent the bodyguard to call me over, being shy but yet eager I went towards him...he told me how nice I looked and that he wanted to chat with me after the party so I gave his bodyguard my number as he said he didn’t want to leave with me to make it suspicious. Within minutes of his departure from the club my phone rang and it was jah cure. He told me to come and meet him at his hotel. When I got there jah cure was sitting on the couch of his exuberant suite in a white vest and white boxers with a glass of Hennessey cognac..he got up and greeted me with hug and a kiss on my cheek. he asked me if I wanted a drink which I accepted…we exchanged a few words mostly about his life he then said he was tired and invited me upstairs to his master suite..when we got to the room he gently opened the door for me and hugged me on my way in telling me how good I smelt.he started kissing me so passionately as if he had known me before, all the while his hands were massaging my ass cheeks..he then released me and asked me to take my clothes off so he can see my sexy body while he took his clothes off to just being in a white underwear. I striped and did a little modelling for him as he stood and admired my body in amazement, he went across the bed and told me to come over and lay on top of him, I layed on top of his pencil slim toned body and his dick was hard as rock, while my pussy was dripping wett..again he kissed me while I gyrated on top of him, he rolled me over and took out his dick and omg it was huge bigger than his body I had never seen a slim man with a dick the size of that in length or width. I was so shocked he asked me if I had ever had a Jamaican cock I said no he then asked me to kiss his cock which was filled with pre-come..i hesitated as I didn’t know him but eventually ran the tip of my tongue on his dick and he said to me “kiss ma balls baby” “ya love this cock don’t” “good Jamaican cock ” he began to run his fingers through my wet pussy as I was massaging his huge loose balls, he then pushed me up told me to kiss him so he could taste his cock off my lips then he began to lick my nipples and all the way down to my belly button then ran his tongue straight over my pussy and gave me a kiss on it inhaling the scent telling me how good it smelt(he did not put his tongue inside though just on the outside). He then asked me if he could feel the wetness and pushed his dick almost to my pussy which I blocked with my hand and asked him where was the condom, he laughed and said “baby me nah gah push it in just wanna feel some de wetness pun ma cock, don’t worry me got condom” this began to turn me off as this man did not know me but was willing to put his dick in my pussy not knowing if I had any diseases. He got up and put the condom on and pushed his dick inside me which felt so good he began to massage my inner walls deeply until I moaned with pleasure all the while he said to me “u like ma cock don’t” he then turned me over on my tummy and began to fuck me from the back telling me to “cock it up baby dats how ma like it” his dick felt so good but now in this position I could feel all of it and I moaned with pleasure and pain while he said ”yes baby that’s how ma like it, yes baby, me know ya know how fe fuck me, yes baby, good poom poom u got dey baby”. after fucking me in that position for about half an hour I came repeatedly then he said to me “baby ya wan mek ma cock come, just fuck ma baby, just like dat don’t stop”, he eventually came and rolled of me and took the condom off, thru it on the ground and hugged me and asked me to spend the rest oof the night. We fell asleep wrapped up in each others arms..i got up and got dressed in the morning and woke him to tell him I was leaving he asked if he can have some more of my poom poom before I left. I wasn’t in the mood anymore as the fantasy was quite over plus I was still shocked as to him telling me he wants to feel the wetness, the thought just kept coming to my mind like if he had something he wanted to share. He got off the bed and got down on his knees before me asking me not to leave and to give him some more of my nice poom poom he even pushed his face onto my pussy smelling it telling me how bad he needed it, he begged so hard but I maintained it was a definite no. We talked for a bit and he gave me his number in Jamaica. We kissed goodbye and I left. Later that day when I went to have my hair and nails done at the saloon I found out I was not the only one he was sleeping with since he was in my country I was like his number only who knows..i have never spoken to him since that night and the Jamaica number he gave me was invalid when I tried contacting him..i don’t look at myself as a groupie cause I didn’t do it for money or anything since I got nothing from him but everyone has a fantasy and mine was to be with a celebrity. I got it but I’m sure I would never do that again. And for jah cure how can you be so free in wanting to feel a woman’s wetness??????????
Bloggers any thoughts?

Nothing surprising here...!!!:cool:

no

it nah kill mi but it coulda been spent doing something progressive or productive like knockin down some high scores in the arcade

really n truly a which idiot siddung an type dis? cho man