Haiti Upset Over The Treatment Of Its Soccer Players By Jamaica

• Sorry but DHRWorld.com site is down. I am working on it I will be using the backup site Jatune.com in the mean time

haitiprotest1.jpg
Haiti is angry over the treatment of their children from their young soccer team by Jamaica authorities after two players became ill.

The Under-17 soccer squad was forced to withdraw from the competition after Jamaican authorities were pressured to send them home because several members became ill with a fever that was later determined to be malaria.

The Haitian team was told that everyone would have to undergo testing. The team members were later placed in quarantine with armed guards.

The Jamaican government confirmed that its ministry of health recommended that the Haitian soccer team leave the island. Jamaica chartered an airplane from Washington, D.C., to Montego Bay to take the players home

For three hours on Saturday in an unusual display of Haitian solidarity to protest what they are calling Jamaica’s discriminatory and humiliating treatment of Haiti’s Under-17 soccer players during a World Cup qualifying tournament in Montego Bay.

The Haitians have every right to be upset to be honest. Nobody on earth likes to be discriminated upon real or perceived. Love Is The Answer....

dis nah nuttin fi do wid colour and etc.....jamaica government did the right thing...why jeopardize the health of citizens of their country to people from other countries...me kno if a some a unu did go canada wid virus dem wuda box up unu ugly rass and ship unu home asap