Gaza News

• Sorry but DHRWorld.com site is down. I am working on it I will be using the backup site Jatune.com in the mean time

samantha-sweet

Oct 17, 2008
Mars
www.myspace.com
Rexxy I notice u kinda slow when it comes to reporting any kind of news dat will put the GAZA under negative spotlight. I guess I dont need to question what side ur on [jus kiddin].

Anyway my sources have informed me that Lisa Hype is a ladies gal. Word is that her father caught her in a bad position so to speak. Dem seh har fada ketch har a do the deed wit another female an him buss har ass so badly dat police were called on the scene. I think it relevant to post on this since you just posted breaking news on the topic of Fada Hunchback beatin his kids. I was jus wonderin if him aggo beat her too or if its jus gonna be ummm wah him seh fi lezzie? more buddy fi har pussc!! but what if a nuh dat she a study :rolleyes:

Pon di Gaza

Foreign? LOL if dat did happen a foreign it would be so commonplace I wouldnt exactly call it news. You mean this is what happenin in Jamaica pon di gaza. Well not exactly pon di gaza but close enuff.