Does Having a Child Make You Complete As a Woman?

• Sorry but DHRWorld.com site is down. I am working on it I will be using the backup site Jatune.com in the mean time

i think...

i think woman must breed and have nuff pickney bullet bullet
lol but seriously that the greatest joy in life is seeing your own child

Rexxy the post neva seh nutten bout breedin it say childbearing.

Childbearing is very important to the human race of course and for personal satisfaction as well. Having and raising decent children to adulthood would be the ultimate accomplishment for me but that is when the time is right i.e. school done and career tek off like a kite.

Does having a child make you complete as a woman? Not necessarily. Some women have children and dem still not complete. Skettels can have children too but dat nuh make dem woman. And plenty woman have no children of their own yet they mother many children and are way more woman than some who do have. Plus there are some good and great women who do not wish to have children and some who unfortunately just cant do it naturally. They are no less woman. But I guess when it comes down to the baseline a woman would prob feel like she not complete if she wants to have children and cant do it naturally or she might feel that she has failed her husband if she cant give him a child. And of course that brings along other problems.

I guess it all depends on the person and the situation and having a child is just piece of the puzzle. Some females should seriously be banned from reproducing offsprings, like Octomom, for example. But regardless of the situation and circumstance all children are a blessing and we have to respect that. So having a child does not necessarily make you complete as a woman.