Daggering Dance Leaves Broken Penises

• Sorry but DHRWorld.com site is down. I am working on it I will be using the backup site Jatune.com in the mean time

The erotic dance which Jamaicans have gone coo-coo about has caused a flooding of broken penises on the island, which is why the authorities are planning on banning it, Australian News reports.

Daggering, a lewd dance style simulates sexual intercourse in various positions to the rhythm, is characterised by exaggerated rubbing and pelvic thrusting into the partner.

YouTube - RDX daggering

Otherwise, daggering is a colloquial term which insinuates hardcore sex or “dry humping”, an activity of persons publically simulating intercourse and positions.
Many couples who performed daggering on the dance floor also introduced it to the bedroom, with severe consequences. After numerous cases of broken penises, doctors have issued out a warning about the dangers of daggering. The number of such cases has tripled in a year, British Sun writes.

The rising popularity of the dance, as well as public protests against it, have made the government ban songs and videos with explicit sexual contents.

Lets you unleash the beast from within

- There shall not be transmitted through radio or television or cable services, any recording, live song or music video which promotes the act of daggering, or which makes reference to, or is otherwise suggestive of daggering - a media agency wrote in a press release.

Daggering is a new name for the activity which has been present on the dance floors of Jamaica for years.

- Daggering is a dance that makes you unleash the beast! If you ain`t know what I mean think about every sex position and put it in a dance - commenter Driva said.

A series of YouTube videos shows that daggering is a rough, at times violent act which can be humiliating for women. The community is divided on the matter – singers have spoken out against the ban, protesting that it violates their freedom of speech, while others have welcomed it.

Big up RDX in Hartford on that vid

It nuh matta to me whether or not dem ban daggerin... If eediat ppl waa break dem penis in dem bedroom dat up to dem... Maybe dem got good insurance coverage... Jus bcaz a song say yuh fi do so dat nuh mean yuh haffi do so... But as u know dem always gonna blame everyting pon Dancehall :rolleyes:

eeee no sah

so of them man a ediot a jump off stage pon woman or
them a make woman jump off stage on them and do split
and a drop pon them. I sometimes wonder if it no hurt make it
worse them inna tight pants. bwoy fi them balls must be made
out of steel or something