Chuck Fenda's new album musical 'fulfilment'

• Sorry but DHRWorld.com site is down. I am working on it I will be using the backup site Jatune.com in the mean time

chuckfenda.jpg

CD: Fulfilment
Artiste: Chuck Fenda
Executive Produce: Christopher Chin
Producer: Kemar 'Flava' McGregor
Product Co-ordinator: Fidel 'Twice' Luna

The official release date for dancehall artiste Chuck Fenda's new CD is October 27. A 15-track offering, the Fulfilment is a continuation of Chuck Fenda's proclaimed musical mission to spread righteousness and speak on behalf of the less fortunate around the world

The opening track is a reminder of his mission as it relates to those collectively known as "the poor", with a number entitled I Am For The Poor, a declaration of intent. He also has a strong message for those hellbent on inflicting violence all around with the song Cold For The Money. One should not forget, however, that the self-proclaimed Poor People's Defender is also an agriculturalist - a Herbalist Farmer to be precise - and, not surprisingly, this hit single makes it on the CD, where it appears as track no 8.

The deejay has three interesting combinations on the compact disc, Bad Boy, featuring Sammy Dread, Tough Time with Bushman and Thin Line, track number 7, on which I-Wayne makes an appearance.

He borders on the religious with Oh Lord Forgive Them, The Devil Is A Liar and Our Father which ring out with passion and sincerity.

Other tracks on the CD include Cold For The Money, Getting Serious, Survivor, Want To Be Free, Girl You Make Me Cry, Why Should I and Heights.