Buju Banton Found Guilty On Drug Charges

• Sorry but DHRWorld.com site is down. I am working on it I will be using the backup site Jatune.com in the mean time

buju1.jpg
Buju Banton has been found guilty Tuesday afternoon on drug charges after many thought the artist would beat the odds after an earlier mistrial in the fall of 2010.

Buju was found guilty of conspiracy to possess with the intent to distribute cocaine, possession of a firearm in furtherance of a drug trafficking offense, and using the wires to facilitate a drug trafficking offense. One charge of attempted possession with the intent to distribute cocaine was dropped.

Buju’s bail was revoked and he was led away by U.S. Marshals to await sentencing. Banton’s attorney David Markus plans to appeal the conviction and attempt to have his client free on bond as he waits to know his fate.

greed is a hell of a thing......satisfy wid wey u got and use u talents weh God gi u fi earn u bread

im disappointed buju was my boy but some argue its the gay members of the cia that set him up. Diden't follow it that much i can only go with the postings.