Bounty Killa Turned Himself In.

• Sorry but DHRWorld.com site is down. I am working on it I will be using the backup site Jatune.com in the mean time

2n8y5i9.jpg

Bounty Killer has turned himself in after police accused him of assaulting a man outside a nightclub. Attorney Thomas Tavares-Finson said Thursday that his client was charged with illegal possession of a firearm and unlawful wounding and assault. Police say the incident happened two years ago.

A warrant was issued for the deejay last weekend which prevented him from making a scheduled appearance for Ochi Invasion held at the Amnesia car park on Friday.

All this is stemming from an incident that occurred in 2007 outside the Quad night club in Kingston. Allegations are that on September 27 a group of men used their cars to block a section of St. Lucia Avenue in New Kingston. It is alleged that Bounty Killa and former Constable Chalice Bowen were among the group.

The complainant, who is a police officer, reportedly asked them to move the cars and allow him to pass. The complainant was allegedly assaulted by some of the men. He said he was slapped in the face and chest.

It is further alleged that Bounty Killa pulled a firearm during the incident.

Following the incident, statements were collected and the file submitted to the director of public prosecution DPP who had the file for awhile and just last week ruled on the matter.