Bounti Killa traffic offences!

• Sorry but DHRWorld.com site is down. I am working on it I will be using the backup site Jatune.com in the mean time

2n8y5i9.jpg

Dancehall artiste Rodney Pryce popularly known as "Bounti Killa" is scheduled to stand trial in the Traffic Court on Tuesday.

In February, Bounti Killa appeared in court on several counts of reckless driving and other traffic violations, including refusing to submit to a breathalyzer test.

The artiste is accused of running seven traffic lights in an incident in Half Way Tree late last year.

The police reported that on December 29, 2008, Bounti Killa and members of his entourage left a dance on Hillview Avenue off Eastwood Park Road about 3am and ran a red light.

They were signalled to stop by a police patrol team but the men reported sped away with the cops in pursuit.The police say during the chase, Bounti Killa ran six other stop lights before he was intercepted in the Half-Way-Tree Square.

The artiste was reportedly instructed to go to the Half-Way-Tree Police Station to take a breathalyzer test, but he refused.Members of the police party called for back-up during a stand-off with the artiste and his friends.
bountykilla.JPG

LOL Lie dem a tell... Killa R not di one dis time :D

Bounty in court: "Yer Hannah... I were not di won who runned di stap lite dem. It was Beenie who runned di stap lite dem... An den di dutty police Haffissa come Harress meee caz dem doh wanted to Harress betweenie-men" *Tears*

Big up Bounty Killa :)

lmaoooo

LOL Lie dem a tell... Killa R not di one dis time :D

Bounty in court: "Yer Hannah... I were not di won who runned di stap lite dem. It was Beenie who runned di stap lite dem... An den di dutty police Haffissa come Harress meee caz dem doh wanted to Harress betweenie-men" *Tears*

Big up Bounty Killa :)

you fi stop that miss