bless to all at reggae me .com

• Sorry but DHRWorld.com site is down. I am working on it I will be using the backup site Jatune.com in the mean time

345lirp.jpg

Thanks to you all and much thanks to those that keep coming back to visit reggae me
welcome all to reggae me hope you enjoy the music posts and the forum chats>>> please keep the posts coming for music( big up all that post on to reggae me ) all it takes a quick thanks for posts bless love from reggae me management

Greetings...You must think Ima relic or summat, but I got no idea how to do many things u guys take as easy to do. I love my roots music and love gettn music fi free, but don't know how to go about sharing my collections with like-minded people. Online storage sites monitored by da feds [who mek dem da law on a free internet eeh?]. Also, pertaining to artists rights...BIG UP..Yes...but how do culture and real rasta singers and producers who sing bout da poor and needy, feel about da feds in dem bed?????. Always thought music fi di sufferers was freely available fi we. But now many are now DEM and Not US anymore. Anyway...nuff bitchin...just needed to say my piece. I have a link for anyone here on my favorite site to check out and let me know if I suck at selecting and mixing...pls gimme feedback if I should brakes or continue.....RasFalasha One-Riddim Mixes - PodSnack for One Riddim Mixes or RasFalasha Love & Culture Mixes - PodSnack Keep up the great work on here. Bless