Alliance vs. Empire again

• Sorry but DHRWorld.com site is down. I am working on it I will be using the backup site Jatune.com in the mean time

2n8y5i9.jpg

Last year's Sting has come and gone and saw Mavado and Vybz Kartel squaring off. But now, various members from the rivalling groups (Alliance and Portmore Empire) have voiced songs attacking each other.

The latest song that has sparked much discussion since its release last week is Vybz Kartel's When Since on Foxx's 'Life After Death' rhythm.

In the very explicit song, Vybz Kartel holds nothing back as he attacks Mavado, Wayne Marshall, Bling Dawg and Bounty Killer. He even goes as far as to stating that at least two of the members of the Alliance participate in oral sex.

Download Vybez Kartel - When Since

Already one of the Alliance's members, Bling Dawg, has responded to When Since, saying that Vybz Kartel is hooked on ecstasy. In his song, he said: "You a di worse deejay 'cause yuh a repeat rhyme/ mediocre arguments caan phase elite line/ your style beneath mine."

Bounty Killer does not have a song dissing the Portmore Empire, he had more to say. "From a guy ago sing and tell my friend (in reference to Mavado) about him madda, me ago tek it personal ... a bare sucking, sucking, sucking him (Kartel) a sing bout because he is a freak," Bounty Killer said.

In addition to Kartel's lyrical assault, another Empire member, Lisa Hype, recently did a song, Dat Dem Gone To, in which she made reference to DASECA. The Alliance affiliated group's sexuality is questioned in the song when she deejays: "Ah straight people mi roll wid/That's why mi link Don (Corleon) and not DASECA."

The song she is referring to is one done by Alliance's Hitman. In the song he said: "Lisa, yuh a woman or man?/ Mi nuh see no — inna Kartel hand/ Everybody rate Addi/ Nobody nuh rate you/ How yuh fi diss my production crew?"

But Lisa Hype and Vybz Kartel are not the only ones voicing songs. Portmore Empire's Popcaan and Blak Ryno have also voiced songs as part of attack.
Blak Ryno's song is Drive Thru Price while Popcaan did Roll Out and Bun Dem Skin.

bounty.jpg

Source: The Star