50 Cent's Street King/Pepsi Deal Info

• Sorry but DHRWorld.com site is down. I am working on it I will be using the backup site Jatune.com in the mean time

50-cent1.jpg
50 Cent tweeted he had signed a distribution deal with Pepsi for his energy drink Street King. And for each bottle of SK purchased around the world, Pepsi will provide a meal to a hungry child through the United Nations World Food Program.

50 Cent Tweeted Monday Janaury 02, 2012
I did a deal with pepsi to distribute streetking its gonna be every were buy a bottle a feed some one in need.

However pure Growth Partners' co-founder Chris Clarke has lent some context to business partner Curtis 50 Cent Jackson's Twitter message that his company had signed a deal for Pepsi to distribute Street King energy shots. According to Clarke, Street King has landed a key independent Pepsi distributor, the Honickman Group, which is known for its powerful execution in the New York and Mid-Atlantic regions through component companies Pepsi Bottling Co. of New York, Canada Dry of the Delaware Valley and Canada Dry of Potomac. The arrangement goes into effect immediately, according to Clarke, but does not portend any deal with PepsiCo or its in-house distribution arm, Pepsi Beverages Co.