Song Request Need help finding these old school Reggae chunes!!!

• Sorry but DHRWorld.com site is down. I am working on it I will be using the backup site Jatune.com in the mean time

JC Funk

Dec 7, 2010
I've been looking for a few songs for what seems like forever:

(1) No Bow Down (Sample Lyrics go something like: Do it! King Star, hey, hey hey hey..... no bow down mek dem push you around and no bow down mek dem call you no clown... cultivation run di country and some come a foreign nah fi open business... in a bed o' roses...). The artist here sounds like Joseph Cotton aka Jah Walton;

(2) This song is a love song (circa '85-'87) with a lady singing "I need to know how you feel" and a guy ad libs "She say she need to know how I man feel... but to my surprise..." He ad libs throughout most of the song. The male artist here again sounds like Joseph Cotton aka Jah Walton;

(3) Gimme De Ting Dat De Doctor Order Me. This song has two male artists and is on a slammin' version of the Jah Send Mi Come riddim;

(4) Reality. This chune has a lot of piano notes played throughout and the chorus is simply: "Reality... reality... reality..." (circa 85-'88 or so);

(5) This last song has in the lyrics/chorus: "Wahoo wahooo, wahoo wahoo wahoo wahooooooo..." (The same melody as the horns in Mad Cobra's "Love Fever").

I would be eternally grateful if anyone would help me find these chunes... BLESS!!

And hey! Anyone requesting an old school chune, ask me... I just may have it!!

Shakazulu,

YOU... HAVE... MADE... MY... DAY!!! Mannn, over the years, I've spoken to Jamaicans, deejays, music-heads, record shop owners, etc., and NOBODY ever knew what the heck I was talking about with that Joseph Cotton song! THANKS A MILLION, friend!!!!

Hey, I've got a lot o' music, especially old school jams... if you need anything, hit me up; who knows? I may be able to make your day as you have made mine. Thanks so much again!!

Bless up!
JC Funk.

No Bow Down by Talking Meekle (80's). You'll find it on youtube! x

I've been looking for a few songs for what seems like forever:

(1) No Bow Down (Sample Lyrics go something like: Do it! King Star, hey, hey hey hey..... no bow down mek dem push you around and no bow down mek dem call you no clown... cultivation run di country and some come a foreign nah fi open business... in a bed o' roses...). The artist here sounds like Joseph Cotton aka Jah Walton;

(2) This song is a love song (circa '85-'87) with a lady singing "I need to know how you feel" and a guy ad libs "She say she need to know how I man feel... but to my surprise..." He ad libs throughout most of the song. The male artist here again sounds like Joseph Cotton aka Jah Walton;

(3) Gimme De Ting Dat De Doctor Order Me. This song has two male artists and is on a slammin' version of the Jah Send Mi Come riddim;

(4) Reality. This chune has a lot of piano notes played throughout and the chorus is simply: "Reality... reality... reality..." (circa 85-'88 or so);

(5) This last song has in the lyrics/chorus: "Wahoo wahooo, wahoo wahoo wahoo wahooooooo..." (The same melody as the horns in Mad Cobra's "Love Fever").

I would be eternally grateful if anyone would help me find these chunes... BLESS!!

And hey! Anyone requesting an old school chune, ask me... I just may have it!!

.....the (2) second question (I think) it's called "Can We Make Love Tonight" & I'm sure it's by Joseph Cotton too! I've been looking for this too - so good luck with that one!

Can We Make Love Tonight - Joseph Cotton

Yeah Sorry Shakazulu

I noticed you'd answered that part, after i'd already sent the message!

It's my first time on this site & I was learning how to use the buttons

so you'll notice that I answered, originally, the question about the tune "Don't Bow Down"...

It's by 'Talking Meekle', back in the 80's! Seeen!

FLASH IT!

I love a girl,but i don't know how i tell she ,That is my design of the confession statement, how you feel?I want to

tell u something about me, would you like to hear me?

I have spent nearly 25 years in the world, and hoping someone would walk into my life and will never walk out. I'd like

to spend my whole life with such a kind girl. There is no need for her great beauty, excellent figure, much money, strong

background of her family, or something like these. Have you heard of this word? Maybe God wants us to meet a few wrong

people before meeting the right one, so that when we finally meet the person, we will know how to be grateful. How do u

think of it?

So although I feel lonely and depressed sometimes, there always be a strong will in my mind, that I should make every day

passing by meaningful. Because my very girl is waiting for me somewhere, When I meet her someday, She will know who am I

at first sight ...so don't worry about me at all, Indeed, I am thankful greatly. Do u know why?I'm so happy. The exact

word I want u to know is: I never had a dream come true, till the day that I found u.

I love you not because of who u r, but because of who I'm when I am with u. I love U.

10121317397385.jpg

if you have any advice ,you can call me email:channal1@yahoo.com

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-------------------------------
Ads by Google
coach outlet -you must sure what your heart want to do or want to have
Coach Purses- 1) Type In Someone's Name 2) you must get your love by

yourself
Coach Handbags- so i hope all the lover was happy every day.

Anyone have any idea how I can get hold of Mike Antony's "Open Your Heart" from the 1980's?
I have not been able to find it being sold anywhere (in digital format!). Thanx