Looking for a old chune i think it was on a joe gibbs lable maybe need help please

• Sorry but DHRWorld.com site is down. I am working on it I will be using the backup site Jatune.com in the mean time

dj nelly

Apr 19, 2010
THE CHUNE GO ----on my way to oji i met a girl name brucie she say you look so juice you come from,she say yuh look to be a righteous man and thats the kinda a man i need,------ something like this ,i think to artist was on it , please help if you know the name of the song and artist ,please, better if some one have it thanks in advaNCE

THE CHUNE GO ----on my way to oji i met a girl name brucie she say you look so juice you come from,she say yuh look to be a righteous man and thats the kinda a man i need,------ something like this ,i think to artist was on it , please help if you know the name of the song and artist ,please, better if some one have it thanks in advaNCE

on my to ochi mi stop ah road side an drink some jelly mi bruk up inna white lady she said peter metro could you dj for me, i said Y-O Y-O a that a YO YO

Peter Metro Coconut Jelly

chune

on my to ochi mi stop ah road side an drink some jelly mi bruk up inna white lady she said peter metro could you dj for me, i said Y-O Y-O a that a YO YO

Peter Metro Coconut Jelly

this chune i had pon cassette fadda, i kno the chune you talk bout , but thats not the one but thanks bless