Yendi Phillipps is Pregnant For Chino

• Sorry but DHRWorld.com site is down. I am working on it I will be using the backup site Jatune.com in the mean time

belly.jpg
Former Miss Universe World runner up Yendi Phillips and artiste Daniel "Chino" McGregor have announced that they are expecting a baby together last night on facebook. The announcement last night confirmed months of rumours that were swirling in Jamaica that there was a relationship between Yendi and Chino.

Yendi posted this message on her facebook page:
17 weeks and counting...I wish we could have shared it earlier but you know they say it's bad luck to announce too soon. I'm so excited to finally tell you that we have a little 'McGregor' on the way! You know how much I value "you" as you've been such a support through my various ventures so I wanted you to know first-hand as this one is perhaps my most exciting to date! I feel truly blessed and am more amazed everyday to experience our creator in such a miraculous and organic way. Seasoned mommy's, don't hold back on the advice...hehe *wink* Love, Blessings...and Life :)