Wukliss Man & Him Careless Gal Dem

• Sorry but DHRWorld.com site is down. I am working on it I will be using the backup site Jatune.com in the mean time

Who should be held financially accountable for Hatchett's 21 children?

• Hatchett

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The mothers

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Taxpayers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Both parents

Votes: 3 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

samantha-sweet

Oct 17, 2008
Mars
www.myspace.com
Desmond Hatchett: 29 year old man with 21 children by 11 mothers

29-year-old Desmond Hatchett from Knoxville, Tennessee, has set the record for having the most children in the U.S., officials said.

Hatchett was hauled into court last week where his name appeared on the docket 11 times, to answer questions as to why he has not been financially supporting his 21 children.

Hatchett boasted about fathering four children with four different women in one year.

The minimum wage father told reports he did not plan to set the record, “it just happened.”

Outside the courthouse, he was proud to tell reporters he knew all the names of his kids and their ages.

Hatchett is ordered to pay the mothers of the children, who are between the ages of 11 months and 11 years, $25 to $309 a month, but since the government is only allowed to take up to 50 percent of his paycheck, by the time the money is split some of the women only get $1.98 a month.

The deadbeat dad, who said he is not planning to have any more kids, said the women knew about his large family before they got with him.

Source: http://theoriginalgreenwichdiva.com...ildren-by-11-different-women-and-hes-only-29/

YouTube - Man With 21 Kids!!!!

Mi daddy got 4 kids by 1 mother. Damn feisty Dede!!! LMAO Big up mi fada Wayne Chin to de World... him mine him pikney dem... An big up mi mada too fi choosin the right man :D

And... OMG I was thinkin the same ting when I read the story... Mi see di same man inna Starface fi tru. Him a use undacova name!!! ROFL *tears*

Hahahahahahaa I knew that question would arise :rolleyes:

LMAO @ full suit... Dede yuh nuh ez eno If yuh see mi daddy mi look jus like him. But anyway... mi daddy a black chiney by name... and mi man a real chiney... so any way yuh tek it some chiney inna me... literally :D