Who Is Responsible For Mashing Up The Clash Buisness?

• Sorry but DHRWorld.com site is down. I am working on it I will be using the backup site Jatune.com in the mean time

playmaker

Jan 7, 2009
Make we call some name aportion some blame, who is responsible for the decline of sound clash? Right now how I see it you have two set a sound who a run sound clash, you have the money sound who rely on money instead of talent and you have the posperity sound who rely on there old dubs and there old status. What happened to the entertainment ? What happened to the clash cassette that could play more than once?

I think the absents of woman attending Clash is a big result of the decline in the business. Promoters and sound systems have to reinvent the business and find a way to attract more female patrons. I have been to many clash with in the last 10 yrs. and it appears that the majority of Ladies no longer want to go to these kinds of events. 30 men to every 1 woman. Maybe they are getting intimidated on all the vulgar language (suk u muma etc.) and fighting and fussing over "Who ah di Baddiest Sound" I would not blame "old sounds" because they originate this thing and certainly recall the good ole days of man and woman dancing together in a Clash. Now, no time for that because pure wheel up...a bunch of long speech and arguments on the mic. If we can find a way to get the ladies more involved it would be better.

I think its 2 parts 1 part...the speech has declined in clash witch kills the music vibe.
2 part....to much rules inna clash now bring back the "lock awf sound" ting back and let the people judge it and talk about it next day.

EVERY 20 YRS NEW GENERATION COME FORWARD AND WHEN THE WOMEN ATTEND SOUND CLASH DEM DOH WANNA HEAR NO VULGAR TUNES A PLAY BUT CONSCIOUS REGGAE AND LOVERS ROCK. WHA HAPPEN TO THE NEW GENERATION OF REGGAE AND LOVERS ROCK THAT STAY BURIED AND DOH GET NO PLAY. TOO MUCH RIDE PON COCKY AND BUST PUNNANY FROM THEM ARTISTS AS THOUGH THEM IS THE BEST F....K MASTERS IN D WORLD. DEY DOH TEACHING THE YOUTHS ANYTHING WITH THEM SLACKNESS. WHAT THEY HEAR IS WHAT THEY GO PREACH

Reactions: mark
EVERY 20 YRS NEW GENERATION COME FORWARD AND WHEN THE WOMEN ATTEND SOUND CLASH DEM DOH WANNA HEAR NO VULGAR TUNES A PLAY BUT CONSCIOUS REGGAE AND LOVERS ROCK. WHA HAPPEN TO THE NEW GENERATION OF REGGAE AND LOVERS ROCK THAT STAY BURIED AND DOH GET NO PLAY. TOO MUCH RIDE PON COCKY AND BUST PUNNANY FROM THEM ARTISTS AS THOUGH THEM IS THE BEST F....K MASTERS IN D WORLD. DEY DOH TEACHING THE YOUTHS ANYTHING WITH THEM SLACKNESS. WHAT THEY HEAR IS WHAT THEY GO PREACH

you got a valid point. music generation is changing