What is your top 10 riddims

• Sorry but DHRWorld.com site is down. I am working on it I will be using the backup site Jatune.com in the mean time

mixhoney

Staff member
Oct 21, 2008
ukkkkkkkkkk
www.myspace.com
LIKE TO SEE UR FAV 10 RIDDIMS FROM ALL YEARS
IT GO BE TUFF BUT BRING IT ON

1 GUARDIAN ANGEL
2 I NEED YOU RIDDIM
3 LOVE BUMP RIDDIM
4 FAR EAST RIDDIM
5 ADRENALINE RIDDIM
6 ANGER MANAGEMENT
7 GANGSTA ROCK
8 CLOUD NINE RIDDIM
9 HEAVENLY RIDDIM
10 MIRACLE RIDDIM

DAM DEH NUFF MORE LOL:eek:

in no particular order...

medicine
joyride
corduroy
stink
showtime
pepperseed
bye bye love (china town)
urkle
golden hen/ diseases
bogle/giggy (the old one)

somebody with the instrumental of china town (hi profile) 1998??? beenie man & goofy - darg glass ???

bless up!!!

At this moment and in no particular order:

1. Sleng Teng
  2. Punani
  3. Pepperseed
  4. Stink; Outtada
  5. Cobba Cobba
  6. Unfinished Business
  7. Martial Arts; Self Defense
  8. Corduroy; Tear Up Jeans
  9. Goldmine
  10. Anything Produced by Ward 21

Anything For You
joyride
pepperseed
pocoman jam
down by the river
golden bath tub
irits
chi chi bud
love bump
shanty town

this is the 1st 10 that came into my head out of the thousands of riddims i have

bless 1

1. pepper seed
2. kette drum
3. medicine
4. real rock
5. love bump
6. far east
7. a love i can feel
8. corduroy
9. moving away
10. things and time

bam bam is sooo good

Hmm,

1. Bam Bam Riddim
2. Hot This Year Riddim
3. Real Rock Riddim
4. Things and Time Riddim
5. Shanck I Sheck Riddim
6. Love Punaany Bad Riddim
7. Boom Bye Bye\Flex Riddim
8. Cuss Cuss Riddim
9. Fever Pitch Riddim

and a shared 10th place

10. Diwali and Coolie Dance Riddim

I couldnt choose:p

Samantha wdf y u doh learn to spell & Count, u goin skool to stone mango ? Punanni has 2 n's jeez and dem say 10 riddims ... dat nuh look like 10 to me fuuuuuuuk man any who

1 . Bruck Out <<<< bestes riddim of the 90's
2. Arab Attack Riddim
3. Old Stilly Riddim
4 . Taxi - ( D ole ole one )
5 . When Riddim
6 . Greetings Riddim
7 . Ram Ram Riddim ( all on d effin roof tap is ram ram ) CLEARLY
8 . Granny Riddim
9 . Fever Pitch Riddim
10 . Fed Up Riddim

Im surprised by you all not having bam bam riddim in their list:confused:
I tink its really the best riddim ever:D

My top ten....hard to narrow it down...

IN NO ORDER

1) duck riddim <<<maddd
2) joyride riddim <<< party starter 4 sure
3) bellyas riddim <<<< riddim cant die
4) shAnk i sheck <<< oh my swing badddd ( PREFERS THE FASTER VERSION)
5) smooth wind riddim <<<< REMINDS OF MEH MUMS...SHE STAY GOING WOYYYY WID IT COME ONS LOL
6) grasscyart riddim <<< bad riddim
7) bookshelf riddim <<< bass line is mad 2 de ting
8) mad instruments riddim <<< this is when dancing was dancing and not "fucking" or daggering" dis when everybodyyyyy coulda do a ting.....
9)stink riddim <<<< always loved this riddim as a kidd (one of the best riddims from the 90's)
10) SICK RIDDDDIMMMMMMMMMMM << LMAO THIS WILL 4EVER BE MY "HEY HEY HEY RIDDIM "

Samantha wdf y u doh learn to spell & Count, u goin skool to stone mango ? Punanni has 2 n's jeez and dem say 10 riddims ... dat nuh look like 10 to me fuuuuuuuk man any who

Oieee big head thgzs a who yah chat to?
"Punanni" as you spell it has 3 N's so a who cyaa count now? Mi will fling big stone buss yuh mango head yano

oh yea

unno ah look a juggling line up of top 10, unno think people ah idiot ee:D:D me nuh say a word

Oieee big head thgzs a who yah chat to?
"Punanni" as you spell it has 3 N's so a who cyaa count now? Mi will fling big stone buss yuh mango head yano

hahaha. I don't understand dat guy either. I think he was talkin to me, cus i wrote Love Punaany bad rididm.. And i had 2 riddims at my nr. 10.

and to you thgzs.. take a look at dis:

http://www.riddimguide.com/tunedb/riddim_Love Punaany Bad/

BTW i cant speak english too good, so jamaican english is even harder for me, so sorry if i didn't understand u

Ricardo bless up. Thgzs is a regular *hot head* so dont pay him any mind LOL
What is your native language? Maybe if you teach me to speak your language we will be able to understand you much better. Rexxxy will pay for my translation services :)

thats nice, I heard my language is hard to learn for other countries. I'm Dutch, so i speak dutch offcourse. Please don't mash up with German..
yu dont know how many people don't kno the difference tween dutch(nederlands) and german (deutsch)

Youre jamaican? I like how jamaicans replace some words with A.. or just put A in a sentence without it meaning some extra :p:D
Or do i see that wrong?

by de way, now i'm ruining this threat about top 10 riddims:p

LOL @ ruin thread. I dont think so. Its a free site you post whatever you want to post :)

I know German isnt Dutch but I didnt know "Deutsch" meant German. I learned something on Reggaeme! Yeah me! Rexxy need to put dat on mi performance review :p

Yes Ricardo I am Jamaican/American but I dont understand what you meant by us using the words with A.... give me an example please

Yuh fraid a me? (A used instead of of)
Mi A Go Talk ( instead of am going to?)
So man, dem a carry fi punnany (i dont know what a stands for in this sentence:p)

I just took text from songs.
I can't think of any other things.
As soon as i come by a sentence with A's in it which could also be taken out, ill post it here hahaha.
I also like the word LIKKLE instead of Little :p

Oh btw, yes Deutsch is the german word for german (language) and Nederlands is the dutch word for dutch(language) and Niederlandisch is the german word for dutch(language) and Duits is the dutch word for german(language) WAHAHAHAH can yuh keep up?
I give a free bonusword to learn for you:
schijt is the dutch word for shit/poop =)

Ok wait i was lisning to a song, and i think i got one.
I dont know if it's because its a song or anyting, but here:
A wa do dem A wa do dem dem dem?
De 2 a we a walk and di 2 a wi a talk, she a wear roch an a mi a wear black.
We ug up on pass in a sunshade glasss an likkle afta dat we gon a kinston parkkkk..
whole eap a poeple just a start laugghh, because a she too short an a mi too talll.

I was only talkin bout the first 2 lines, but i just wanted to complete the refrain ahahha:p

But do you see all the A's in there.. :eek:

LOL awww ur so cute u had me crackin up wit the lyrics in ur last post :D

Ok as you can see "A" always has a meaning, we dont just put it in a sentence for no reason
  1. Yuh fraid a me: A means of
  2. A wa do dem: A replaces the verb form to be in this case it means is
  3. De two a we a walk: the 1st A means of, the 2nd A means are (again from the verb to be) i.e. The two of us are walking
  4. Dem a carry: A means are; They are carrying...

Patois isnt broken English like many ppl think. It comes from a bunch of different languages: English (mainly), Spanish, French, Portuguese, and African languages. Ricardo maybe you should let me tutor you :p Oh and you can teach me more Deutsch too
My my I've always wanted a German boyfren :)

Rexxy I am gonna take you to court caz all now mi nuh see di fuss paycheck :eek:

Rexxy come post yuh top 10

Wow we on a completely different topic here LOL
Somebody need to get this thread back on track. Rexxy I dont see yuh top 10 riddims yet. Dont let me check back tomorrow an dem not here :rolleyes: