Vybz Kartel Charged For Murder

• Sorry but DHRWorld.com site is down. I am working on it I will be using the backup site Jatune.com in the mean time

VybzKartel.jpg
The Jamaica Major Investigation Taskforce (MIT) charged Adijah ‘Vybz Kartel’ Palmer for the following offences today.

1. Murder
2. Illegal Possession of firearm
3. Conspiracy to murder

The charges against Kartel were made following the conduct of an interview this afternoon by detectives from the MIT in the presence of Kartel attorneys.

The police said.
The allegations are that on Monday, July 11, 2011, Palmer along with other men conspired to murder Barrington ‘Bossie’ Burton, a 27 year- old businessman/promoter of a Gregory Park address in St. Catherine. Burton was murdered while he was standing with friends along Walkers Avenue in Gregory Park.

it's quite a shame and a disgrace. why on earth would you want to take another man's life when you cannot give life?:(:(

dont:cool: rush to judge yet, it is still an accusation, innocent until proved guilty by i hope a fair court !!!!

all these artist do not use the talent god give them 2 make money . they still dealin with badness wat a shame