VP Records Set To Release Soca Gold 2011

• Sorry but DHRWorld.com site is down. I am working on it I will be using the backup site Jatune.com in the mean time

socagold2011.jpg
Get ready to jump and wave to the sounds of the Caribbean with the latest installment in the award-winning franchise series Soca Gold 2011, scheduled for release from VP Records on June 14, 2011. Packing tropical heat for the summer, Soca Gold 2011 is the definitive Soca collection featuring artists from throughout the Caribbean and spreading the sounds of carnival to the rest of the world, year round.

This year's compilation has the latest sizzlers from the trailblazers of the genre and is a collection Soca fans traditionally turn to each year to get their fill on the hottest Soca tunes. "This is the 15th anniversary for the Soca Gold franchise," reveals Edwin Howell, executive producer and A&R of the project. "It's the most acclaimed Soca album worldwide and we are proud to deliver all the different artists and singles that excite the Soca massive each year."

The 18-track collective showcases the kings and queens of mas including Machel Montano on his anthem "Coming Again," Iwer George on his carnival smash "Come To Me," Bunji Garlin and Problem Child on "Party Cyan Done," Edwin Yearwood and Patrice Roberts on "Neighbors," and Alison Hinds and Ziggi Rankin on "Baddest Wine," to name a few. It also features Reggae star Gyptian with his "Nah Let Go" Soca remix, Dancehall slayer Busy Signal with "Touch Road," and Chutney Monarch Rikki Jai with "White Oak and Water," to round out the full spectrum of sounds from across the Caribbean and is bound to electrify Soca fans worldwide.

TRACK LISTING

1. Come To Meh - Iwer George
2. Guh Down - Lil Rick
3. Party Cyan Done - Bunji Garlin & Problem Child
4. Coming Again - Machel Montano
5. White Oak And Water - Rikki Jai
6. Touch Road - Busy Signal
7. Tight Spot - Luta
8. Neighbor - Edwin Yearwood & Patrice Roberts
9. Feel Like Wukkin - Destra
10. Nuttin Undah - Lyrikal
11. Drop It - Mr. Dale