Twin of Twins set for release - 'Trial and Crosses' and 'Twinness Book of Records'

• Sorry but DHRWorld.com site is down. I am working on it I will be using the backup site Jatune.com in the mean time

wag7m8.jpg

It is not unusual for people to do a double take, wondering if they are seeing doubles, when they see Paul 'Tu-Lox' and Patrick 'Curly Lox' Gaynor. After all, they are identical twins and perform as the highly entertaining and socially astute dancehall duo, Twin of Twins.

And they are slated to do a double themselves shortly, releasing Stir It Up Vol. 8: Trial and Crosses, the latest CD in their gangster comedy series, and the Twinness Book of Records, which contains songs only.

In previous 'Stir It Up' volumes, the two have been combined and Tu-Lox explained that "people did have a tendency to skip the song because they want to get to the talking. Not that the song no good, but they want to get to the talking".

The artwork for Trial and Crosses sets the stage for what is to come, a cartoon depicting Vybz Kartel and Mavado glaring at each other across a courtroom floor with poet and broadcaster Mutabaruka on the bench, gavel in the air.

Among the cases that are being 'tried' (and the Twins emphasise that the listening public forms the jury) are Mavado and Kartel - not only the Sting 2008 clash but the whole rivalry - Roundhead is suing Bounty Killer, LA Lewis makes a 'courtroom' appearance and then there is Luciano and engineer Freckles.

Number One Fan

Big up Twin of Twins str888!!! Dem a di best nuh care wa nobody seh... mi not even hear di preview yet an mia ded wid laaf aready... BTW Rexxxy... mia get Volume 8 nex week way b4 it release... mi can sell u a copy at a reasonable discount jus link mi assistant :D

50% Discount

How bout a 50% discount after a 200% mark up? Sounds like a deal to me. And if you pay cash you get an extra $5 off :)